Valletta, the capital of Malta is a city I have always wanted to go to and when I finally got the chance to visit Malta back in August, I wasn’t disappointed with Valletta. The city is compact, ideal for a city break and is peppered with luxury hotel options ranging from small boutique hotels within the historical city walls to larger resort style properties outside the city walls. The latest luxury hotel option in Valletta is The Barrister, a boutique hotel which was a former lawyers office, just moments away from Republic Square. We were lucky enough to spend a night there enjoying a top floor hot-tub terrace suite. Read our review to discover more about this luxury hotel. Background & Concept This is one of the newest properties to open in Valletta having opened earlier in 2019, the space was a former lawyers office and has been renovated and enhanced to offer a luxury boutique experience right in the heart of Valletta. The hotel was the brainchild of owner Mark (who we had the pleasure of meeting during our stay). Mark has spent a long time in and enjoying the hospitality industry from his early days as a tour… Read full this story
- Iinternational arbitration centre here records highest number of cases
- Books: Four of five ain’t bad
- As China tightens squeeze, soul searching for Hong Kong's democracy movement
- 12 famous people who died on the Titanic — and 11 who survived
- PICTURED: Expert who is living it up in the sun at luxury Marbella home while earning £2,000 a day to cut NHS costs
- British men are hailed as heroes for taking down knife-wielding 'Muslim convert' who went on a deadly stabbing spree through Sydney shouting 'Allahu Akbar' as police say the suspect had 'terrorist ideology' but that he's 'mentally ill'
The Barrister Hotel have 296 words, post on theluxuryeditor.com at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.