A gorgeous gem of a place located on the Californian coast midway between San Francisco and Los Angeles, which makes an idyllic stop for lovers of natural beauty. It’s a wealthy community with a slightly bohemian air, nestled near the famous attraction of Hearst Castle and has a proud nickname of ‘Pines by the Sea.’ Here you can expect boutiques, art galleries, fine dining, and spectacular coastal scenery. It makes a fantastic destination to visit if you don’t want to leave your furry friend behind on your vacation. Although dogs aren’t allowed oh the main Moonstone Beach, they’re allowed on the boardwalk that follows this ruggedly beautiful coastline. You can, of course, go hiking along many of the wonderful nearby hiking trails, visit one of the numerous dog parks and nearby Cayucos beach allows pooches. There are also no less than 17 pooch welcoming restaurants including Cambria Pine’s lodge restaurant and Las Cambritas. Looking for a place to stay? Here are 15 of the best pet-friendly hotels in Cambria, California… The Rigdon House – a cozy all-suite pooch-welcoming hotel set on a street lined with upscale shops, restaurants and galleries Situated close to local attractions, including the Fiscalini Ranch Preserve… Read full this story
- After a Divorce, Who Gets the Dog?
- Pacific Coast Highway, a gorgeous stretch of road along the central coast of California, is a bucket-list trip
- Missing California dog turns up 700 miles away in New Mexico
- Here are the best new vehicles for traveling with dogs
- Boy, 15, died after taking six times the 'safe' level of Ecstasy
- Ends Tomorrow! Earn 60,000 Points With The Chase World Of Hyatt Card; The Last Of The Valuable Hotel Point Currencies!
- 1 Hour Left! Earn 60,000 Points With The Chase World Of Hyatt Card; The Last Of The Valuable Hotel Point Currencies!
- Ask The Salty Waitress: Why can't my dog sit
- What happened when I made meals from a cookbook for dogs
- Pet Peeves: Dog policies create controversy - and harmony - in city buildings
Top 15 dog-friendly hotels in Cambria, California have 327 words, post on globalgrasshopper.com at October 14, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.