With beautiful turquoise waters, white sandy beaches, swaying palm trees, pastel-coloured Art Deco architecture, lively nightlife, a strong Cuban and Hispanic influence and a vibe like no other, Miami, Florida is one of the most sought after destinations on the planet. Surprisingly for such a famous party town, Miami makes a great dog-friendly destination and the residents are bonkers about doggies from tiny chihuahuas to skateboarding bulldogs! Not all the beaches in Miami will allow your furry friend access as well but I’d recommend starting your day at the pooch-friendly Haulover Beach Park or Hobie Beach, go for walkies at Amelia Earhart Bark Park, shop together at Bal Harbour Shop, chow (chow!) down at one of the many dog-friendly restaurant (such as LoKal or Greenstreet Cafe) then have a pampering spa day at Dogtown – a hi p boutique offering treats, toys, grooming, boarding and daycare if you fancy a bit of time to yourself. Now you just need to find a place to stay….so here are our Top 15 pet-friendly hotels in Miami… Mr C Coconut Grove – a sophisticated pet-friendly hotel overlooking Biscayne Bay Exuding Italian luxury with a nautical twist, this glamorous hotel can be found in Miami’s… Read full this story
- Sunday's Best Deals: Kamado Grill, External Hard Drive, Hotel-Style Sheets, and More
- Thursday's Best Deals: Dyson V6, Gravity Blanket, Mini Desktop, and More
- US Army’s Toxic Smoke Billows Over Black Town
- Airbnb has made it nearly impossible to find a place to live in this city
- Admin Test Slideshow
- The Big Picture: The News in Photos
- Wednesday's Best Deals: Smart Thermostat, Mesh Router Set, $85 Drone, and More
- Here's what's coming to Amazon Prime in September
- Vanity Is Not a Deadly Sin. It’s One of Life’s Last Vital Signs.
Top 15 dog-friendly hotels in Miami have 300 words, post on globalgrasshopper.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.