PUBLISHED: 12:37 09 October 2019 | UPDATED: 12:37 09 October 2019 Bethany Wales The fire at a flat on Harts Farm Road, Wymondham, has inspired a community collection. Photo: Google Archant A group of neighbours is rallying behind a woman whose home was devastated by a fire. Firefighters were called to Harts Farm, Wymondham, at around 5.30pm on Sunday after neighbours reported large plumes of smoke coming from a flat.After nearly three hours the blaze was extinguished, leaving extensive damage inside the home.According to people in the area, the woman who lives in the flat is abroad on holiday and is trying to cut the trip short and return home.The incident has rocked the neighbourhood, and concerned residents have taken to Facebook to offer help. You may also want to watch: Sarah Burnham, from Wymondham, witnessed the fire and said seeing the devastation shook her into action.The GoFundMe page she created on Monday has already raised more than £100, and offers of practical help with the clean up have been listed on Facebook. Ms Burnham said: “I have never done anything like this before, but seeing the fire itself really shook me and I knew if it was me I… Read full this story
- After Dorian's direct hit on Bahamas, a scene of 'total devastation'
- Relatives of dengue victims totally devastated
- Hurricane Maria Left Puerto Rico Absolutely Devastated
- Climate Change, Drought Set the Stage for Devastating California Fire - Activist
- Justin Haskins: Warren heath care plan would be a devastating national nightmare and harm all Americans
- Pakistan must know retribution will be devastating
- Latest: Family of DJ at Halloween party devasted by death
- Memes, Houston celebrities react to Astros losing the World Series in devastating fashion
- The devastation of ice: Where has my son gone?
- Latest: Family of DJ at Halloween party devastated by death
'Totally devastated' have 305 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.