Federal Judge Wants Carnival Cruise Line to Fix Pollution Issue Faster Executives from Carnival Cruise Line were reprimanded in court Wednesday by a judge who has demanded they work faster to fix pollution issues attributed to the company’s ships. The United States District Judge Patricia Seitz said at a Miami federal court hearing that Carnival has not worked hard enough to put the promises of a more sustainable fleet into action since their cruise line went on probation, according to CBS Miami, House bill would crack down on hidden resort fees New bipartisan legislation aimed at cracking down on deceptive resort fees has been introduced in Congress. Backed by Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-Texas) and Jeff Fortenberry (R-Nebraska), the Hotel Advertising Transparency Act of 2019 (H.R. 4489) would require hotels and other short-term lodging providers to display the full, pre-tax price to consumers as they search and compare options. “Flight shame” could hurt airlines as travelers shun air travel Swedish singer Stafan Lindberg coined the term “flygskam,” or flight shame, in 2017 when he pledged to give up flying because of the carbon emissions jets produce, worsening climate change. Teenage environmental activist Greta Thunberg put that principle into action in August… Read full this story
- The Premier Asian Sourcing Show in Hong Kong Every October
- Salman Rushdie's 'Quichotte' shortlisted for 2019 Booker Prize; becomes the only nominee by an Indian publisher
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- 5 changes that will impact your personal finances from October 1
- Fansipan Legend becomes “Việt Nam's Leading Tourist Attraction 2019”
- We ARE hypocrites! Extinction Rebellion's celeb fans such as Jude Law, Lily Cole and Poppy Delevingne admit to double standards over their globetrotting 'high carbon lives'
- 'I'm a prophet, not a serial killer': Triple murder suspect says he stabbed people to death because God 'needs them for the war' - as his three victims are identified
- Come Fly the Gender-Free Skies: Air Canada Changes 'Ladies and Gentlemen' to 'Everybody'
- Asteroid news: NASA tracks a swarm of rocks flying towards Earth up to speeds of 53,800mph
Travel News: October 4, 2019 have 347 words, post on landlopers.com at October 3, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.