The NFL Raiders franchise is partnering with a tribal casino on its still under-construction football stadium in Las Vegas.The Raiders announced in a news release Monday that the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will become a partner of the still-under construction Allegiant Stadium.The tribe of Serrano people runs the San Manuel Casino in Highland, California.They already support nine other professional sports teams in football, hockey, soccer and baseball. The $2 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is scheduled to be completed in time for the 2020 season.
- IEM Oakland first tournament to offer legal gambling in Vegas
- Zynga Collaborates With Dr. Dre For First Music Partnership
- ItsOn Snags VC Funding for a la Carte Mobile Data Service
- Comcast Enters Video On-Demand Sweepstakes With Fancast
- Sleater-Kinney, Oakland Raiders & More Coming To Walnut Creek Area
- Legal online gambling is returning to the U.S., if Monster plays its cards right
- PlayStation E3 Experience 2017 Announced; Coming to Over 85 Theaters June 12th
- Madden NFL 18 Franchise Mode Guide – How to Relocate Teams
- Breathing dust and hanging on for dear life at this year’s Baja 1000
- OPINION Are Tablets the Right Rx for Print Pub Ailments?
Tribe enters partnership with Raiders on Las Vegas stadium have 182 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.