The NFL Raiders franchise is partnering with a tribal casino on its still under-construction football stadium in Las Vegas.The Raiders announced in a news release Monday that the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will become a partner of the still-under construction Allegiant Stadium.The tribe of Serrano people runs the San Manuel Casino in Highland, California.They already support nine other professional sports teams in football, hockey, soccer and baseball. The $2 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is scheduled to be completed in time for the 2020 season.
- Brother of Las Vegas Shooter Arrested for Possession of Child Pornography
- Man allegedly shoots his parents at Las Vegas family cookout
- Las Vegas police say fatal complex shooting ‘self-defense’
- Storm that dumped heavy snow in Sierra bound for Las Vegas
- Almost all bets are off: casino capitals Macau, Las Vegas slammed by virus
- Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas Planning to Postpone Festival
- Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas 2020 Reschedules for Fall: 'Nothing Changes But the Date'
- Vegas police face 2 lawsuits in jail, traffic stop deaths
- 2020 NFL win totals, odds, predictions, best bets: Model picks under 7.5 wins for Raiders
- Muckleshoot Tribe Lauded for Community Preparedness
Tribe enters partnership with Raiders on Las Vegas stadium have 195 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.