The NFL Raiders franchise is partnering with a tribal casino on its still under-construction football stadium in Las Vegas.The Raiders announced in a news release Monday that the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will become a partner of the still-under construction Allegiant Stadium.The tribe of Serrano people runs the San Manuel Casino in Highland, California.They already support nine other professional sports teams in football, hockey, soccer and baseball. The $2 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is scheduled to be completed in time for the 2020 season.
- Christina Aguilera announces residency in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas artist sues Ariana Grande alleging copyright infringement over image in music video
- Guns belonging to Las Vegas massacre shooter Stephen Paddock could be SOLD at auction
- In Pictures: Top gadgets showcased at CES in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson ‘was banned from Las Vegas’ Mirage Hotel after spending WEEKS in suite with underage German boys’
- Bem cinema screens ‘Leaving Las Vegas’
- Cardi B set for Las Vegas residency
- SDLP and Fianna Fail enter partnership ‘to restore faith in politics’
- Rato atribuye la decisión de no perseguir a Botín en 1996 a De la Vega
- Las Vegas calling buoyant Josh Warrington
Tribe enters partnership with Raiders on Las Vegas stadium have 202 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.