The NFL Raiders franchise is partnering with a tribal casino on its still under-construction football stadium in Las Vegas.
The Raiders announced in a news release Monday that the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians will become a partner of the still-under construction Allegiant Stadium.
The tribe of Serrano people runs the San Manuel Casino in Highland, California.
They already support nine other professional sports teams in football, hockey, soccer and baseball.
The $2 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is scheduled to be completed in time for the 2020 season.
- Canadian Investors Hit Jackpot With Las Vegas Condos in Foreclosure As Foreclosure Woes Rise in NV
- The Basics of Las Vegas
- Getting a Business License in the Unincorporated City of Las Vegas
- Vacations For Everyone in One of the Las Vegas Resorts
- The Top Golf Courses in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hotels With the Best Family Oriented Pools
- Tips to Renting a Car in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Wedding - Top 5 Reasons To Conduct It There
- Las Vegas' Frankie Moreno is One Great Talent - And the Band is Fab Too!
- Best Places to Visit in Las Vegas
- Dog Parks in Las Vegas
- Enter Nevada in Class in a 1965 Austin Healey Rental
- While the Rest of Vegas Gambles
- Lady Gaga tweets that she doesn't know what 'fortnight' is leading to several hilarious responses from gamers like Ninja and more
- Many Happy Returns For Ricky?
- Prenuptial Agreements Are Smart
- Some of the CSI Episodes We See Are Close to Being the REAL Thing!
- Initial Developmental Steps For Database Design Process
- Sports Betting Tips That You Must Know
- Time to Legalize Gambling
Tribe enters partnership with Raiders on Las Vegas stadium have 251 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.