LAS VEGAS — Spotting the Golden Knights a pair of goals, the Bruins steamrolled back on The Strip with four straight goals to remain perfect on the season. In a 4-3 win at T-Mobile Arena, Boston’s top line broke out for three goals and some of their trademark “Did you see that?” puck movement, seen so often in last year’s run to the Cup Final. Brad Marchand (two goals, assist) and David Pastrnak (goal, two assists) seemed to have shed their so-so start in the victory. The Bruins (3-0-0) outshot Vegas, 35-34, with several glittering chances. Vegas, which opened the year by pounding the rival Sharks in a home-and-home (aggregate score: 9-1), came out firing Tuesday. They scored twice in the opening 8:20, putting the visitors down for the first time this season. Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy was trying to coax offense out of his charges. The temporary loss of Matt Grzelcyk, who blocked a shot on his first shift, had the Bruins playing with five defensemen. The Bruins weathered the 2-0 deficit, took full control of the game and held the Knights (2-1-0) to seven shots in the third period, none in the first 11:32, with that two-goal lead…. Read full this story
- 3 takeaways from the Bruins' 1-0 win over the Coyotes
- Conor McGregor made a surprising admission to Khabib Nurmagomedov during Vegas showdown
- McGregor’s return to the UFC ended in misery in Las Vegas
- Na takes Las Vegas playoff
- When is Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder? Date, place and TV channel for the heavyweight fight, and will the winner face Anthony Joshua?
- Capitals raise banner before blowing out Bruins
- UCLA 0-4 after Chip Kelly and Co. fall at undefeated Colorado
- Las Vegas Police provide update on McGregor vs Khabib post-fight brawl
- Las Vegas police 'broke up several fights' but there were no arrests following Conor McGregor's defeat to Nurmagomedov
- WATCH LIVE: Khabib Nurmagomedov v Conor McGregor UFC 229 Vegas press conference
Undefeated Bruins a winner in Vegas have 316 words, post on www.bostonglobe.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.