Universal Orlando is opening a stunt show based on filmgoers’ favorite amnesiac ex-CIA assassin.
The Bourne Stuntacular, which opens next spring, is based on the Jason Bourne film franchise that has starred Matt Damon, Jeremy Renner and Julia Stiles.
Universal officials said in a news release Tuesday that the show will have stuntpeople performing with high tech props in front of an enormous LED screen that gives the illusion they’re on a globe-trotting chase.
The show is opening at Universal Studios Florida in the former location of the Terminator 2: 3-D attraction.
- Retailer Overstock opens EU base in Sligo
- Fostering agency to open Ampthill base
- HOME BASED COFFEE FRANCHISE
- Rome University at Heart of Trump Inquiry Becomes a Vortex of Intrigue
- Queen's still reigns as NI's top university in Times list
- A Jason Bourne Stunt Show Is Coming To Universal Studios Because Sometimes Life Is Good
- Vin Diesel's stunt double gets ready for action
- Bourne Town Council issues call for development sites
- RUGBY UNION: Moore is star man in Bourne's away win
- Bourne firm’s product will help Macmillan