Universal Orlando is opening a stunt show based on filmgoers’ favorite amnesiac ex-CIA assassin.
The Bourne Stuntacular, which opens next spring, is based on the Jason Bourne film franchise that has starred Matt Damon, Jeremy Renner and Julia Stiles.
Universal officials said in a news release Tuesday that the show will have stuntpeople performing with high tech props in front of an enormous LED screen that gives the illusion they’re on a globe-trotting chase.
The show is opening at Universal Studios Florida in the former location of the Terminator 2: 3-D attraction.
- ‘The Grinch’ Who Stole Business: Dr. Seuss Pic Opening To $66M As ‘Overlord’ & ‘Spider’s Web’ Wither – Sunday Update
- 'Black Panther' helps Disney turn profitable in Q3; studio hints at new franchise beyond Avengers
- What Warner Bros. Needs to Do to Save the DC Extended Universe From Its Biggest Enemy, Warner Bros.
- Phil Lord & Chris Miller Set Their Lord Miller Film Banner At Universal Pictures
- Universal Studios to Launch AOT Roller Coaster, More
- Universal Pictures Reveals Dark Universe Official Cast & Trailer
- What Avengers: Endgame means for Iron Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Tiffin Indian Restaurant Opens Shop In Newtown Square
- Universal Studios Japan Unleashes Godzilla Vs Evangelion Merchandise
- Area 51 military base raid will be live streamed on Facebook
- Universal Studios Reportedly Cancels Plans for Pokemon and Zelda Park Attractions
- How The Marvel Cinematic Universe Has Transformed The Comics
- After Avengers Endgame, a definitive ranking of the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s 22-film Infinity Saga
- Universal's Dark Universe Reportedly In Jeopardy
- Open your windows when you cook and don't dry clothes indoors: Health chiefs issue new guidance to curb the risks of INDOOR pollution
- Universal Studios Shares Godzilla vs Evangelion Teaser
- Sony reveal the 'door is closed' on Spider-Man returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and they ALREADY have TV spin-offs in the works
- Skill based education need of the hour: Gadkari
- State-school kids who rose to the top in universities
- Northwestern University's student newspaper is mocked for apologizing for REPORTING after protesters at a Jeff Sessions talk said it was 'traumatizing' and 'invasive' that they sent a journalist to cover the event
Universal opening stunt show based on Bourne franchise have 336 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.