Universal Orlando is opening a stunt show based on filmgoers’ favorite amnesiac ex-CIA assassin.The Bourne Stuntacular, which opens next spring, is based on the Jason Bourne film franchise that has starred Matt Damon, Jeremy Renner and Julia Stiles.Universal officials said in a news release Tuesday that the show will have stuntpeople performing with high tech props in front of an enormous LED screen that gives the illusion they’re on a globe-trotting chase.The show is opening at Universal Studios Florida in the former location of the Terminator 2: 3-D attraction.
- Delhi University Open Book Exam 2020: Tests to Begin From September 14, Safety Guidelines Issued
- DU Open Book 2nd phase exam begins today, 2,000 final-year PG, UG students to appear
- DU’s second phase of open book exams starts
- California State University To Keep Classes Online Next Term
- Sigourney Weaver, 70, does her OWN underwater stunts while wearing motion capture dots in behind-the-scenes snaps from Avatar sequels
- Woman reveals how her thrill-seeking husband was killed BASE jumping and his heartbreaking letter from beyond the grave that helped her get through it
- Universal Sued By ‘Fast & Furious’ Producer Neal Moritz Over Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham Spinoff
- 49ers’ game review vs. Cardinals: Rough opener for offense and defense
- Universal & ‘Fast & Furious’ Producer Neal Moritz Settle ‘Hobbs & Shaw’ Legal Drag Race
- Cambridge University's poor diversity record highlighted by report
Universal opening stunt show based on Bourne franchise have 228 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.