Universal Orlando is opening a stunt show based on filmgoers’ favorite amnesiac ex-CIA assassin.The Bourne Stuntacular, which opens next spring, is based on the Jason Bourne film franchise that has starred Matt Damon, Jeremy Renner and Julia Stiles.Universal officials said in a news release Tuesday that the show will have stuntpeople performing with high tech props in front of an enormous LED screen that gives the illusion they’re on a globe-trotting chase.The show is opening at Universal Studios Florida in the former location of the Terminator 2: 3-D attraction.
- Check out this behind the scenes footage of Jason Bourne Vegas car chase
- Sigourney Weaver, 70, does her OWN underwater stunts while wearing motion capture dots in behind-the-scenes snaps from Avatar sequels
- Woman reveals how her thrill-seeking husband was killed BASE jumping and his heartbreaking letter from beyond the grave that helped her get through it
- Universal Sued By ‘Fast & Furious’ Producer Neal Moritz Over Dwayne Johnson & Jason Statham Spinoff
- Universal Sets Blumhouse Body-Swap Movie ‘Freaky’ For Fall Theatrical Release
- Scott Derrickson To Direct ‘Black Phone’ For Blumhouse & Universal
- COVID-19 drives ODL students to write ‘open book exam’
- Princeton's President Is Wrong. The University Is Not Systemically Racist | Opinion
- United Kingdom opens new 'simplified' points-based student visa route
- Investors on the hunt for universities for-sale in Vietnam
Universal opening stunt show based on Bourne franchise have 211 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.