Universal Orlando is opening a stunt show based on filmgoers’ favorite amnesiac ex-CIA assassin.
The Bourne Stuntacular, which opens next spring, is based on the Jason Bourne film franchise that has starred Matt Damon, Jeremy Renner and Julia Stiles.
Universal officials said in a news release Tuesday that the show will have stuntpeople performing with high tech props in front of an enormous LED screen that gives the illusion they’re on a globe-trotting chase.
The show is opening at Universal Studios Florida in the former location of the Terminator 2: 3-D attraction.
- Read Lupe Fiasco’s Open Letter to White Supremacy
- Moors murder victim's brother slams ghost hunting couple’s 'sordid' investigation into Myra Hindley as stunt that risks opening 'old wounds'
- Phil Lord & Chris Miller Set Their Lord Miller Film Banner At Universal Pictures
- ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks’ Creator Mike McMahan on Joining Legendary Franchise: ‘I’m Just Having a Blast’
- Earns Seventh-Biggest Debut in Marvel Franchise History
- Universal Hits $3B At International Box Office In Industry-Record Time – And A First For The Studio
- 'I love both men and women': 90 Day Fiancé's Erika Owens says she 'doesn't care about genitalia' as she opens up about her bisexuality
- DU Holding Online OBE to Prevent Students from Assembling Together During Covid-19: Delhi University Tells HC
- Can the NEP aid access to universal education?
- Majority of schools on military bases plan to open with in person-classes
- Key meeting sets tone for further opening-up
- Delhi HC asks DU to submit report after holding open book examination
- Baton Rouge mayoral candidates address policing, development at Southern University forum
- SBI job opening: Over 3,800 vacancies for Circle Based Officer post across India; check eligibility, last date to apply
- A first from Oxford is now easier than ever: Top-class degrees dished out by Britain's best universities almost TRIPLES over past two decades - sparking claims institutions are dumbing down to boost results
- Universities Should Not Sacrifice Athletics Due to Tight Budgets | Opinion
- Colleges need to test for Covid-19 frequently to keep campuses open this fall, study says
- Mumbai University admissions 2020: MU releases first merit list @mu.ac.in
- Oil-rich UAE opens the Arab world's first nuclear power plant. Experts question why
- James Bond star Ben Whishaw set to play NHS doctor Adam Kay in series based on his memoir... as No Time To Die's release date is changed AGAIN
Universal opening stunt show based on Bourne franchise have 377 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.