The CEO of a Utah-based tech company has been reported missing during a business trip to the San Francisco Bay Area.Family members say Erin Valenti, head of Tinker Ventures, was last seen in Palo Alto Monday.Her husband Harrison Weinstein wrote on Facebook that phone activity suggests Valenti may have been driving in San Jose. He says she never returned her rental car or made it on her flight back to Utah.KRON-TV reported Friday that San Jose police are calling it a voluntary missing person case. Valenti’s family disagrees and says the CEO seemed to be distraught on the night she went missing.Valenti is described as 5-foot-4 with blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and jeans.Tinker Ventures is an app developer based in Salt Lake City.
- Dry start to autumn in San Francisco Bay Area: Is this unusual?
- San Francisco Bay Area officers kill 2 in separate shootings
- Why the San Francisco Bay Area suddenly got so foggy this week
- Couple Lands Dream Job Tending Historic Lighthouse on San Francisco Bay
- Were the 1950s really San Francisco's greatest decade?
- San Francisco AQI jumps to 271 on Friday, worst air quality ever recorded in the city
- Head of San Francisco's train system apologizes to black man cuffed for eating sandwich on platform
- The Best of Bay Area Nextdoor, from backyard fight clubs to marijuana-smoking gophers
- New poll shows broad support for raising Bay Area bridge tolls
- Lyft sues San Francisco over bike-rental deal
Utah tech CEO reported missing in San Francisco Bay Area have 254 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.