National City: Want to try tennis for the first time? Or are you an experienced player looking for some fun with the tennis community? Come to Family Tennis Day from 10 a.m.-noon Saturday, 10/12 at EL Toyon Park, 2005 E. 4th St. All ages and experience levels welcome. No registration required and equipment will be provided. Do some fun drills and hit for prizes! A free follow-up drop-in tennis class will be offered for beginner adults wanting to learn more. Call (619) 299-8647. Hosted by the city of National City and the San Diego District Tennis Association.City Councils: (Oct. 10-16)Chula Vista, 276 Fourth Ave.: 5 p.m. TuesdayImperial Beach, 825 Imperial Beach Blvd.: 6 p.m. Wednesday Lemon Grove, 3146 School Lane: 6 p.m. Tuesday National City, 1243 National City Blvd.: 6 p.m. Tuesday School Boards:Chula Vista Elementary School District, Education Service and Support Center, 84 East J St.: 6 p.m. National School District (National City), 1500 N Ave.: 6 p.m. Wednesday Santee School District, 9619 Cuyamaca St.: 7 p.m. Tuesday South Bay Union School District (Imperial Beach), Burress Auditorium, 601 Elm Ave.: 6 p.m. today At the Library:Chula Vista: Otay Ranch branch, Junior Gardener Club (ages 5+), noon-12:45 p.m. Saturday. This… Read full this story
- The Query: featuring news and analysis on the media by Claire Atkinson
- Strictly Come Dancing launch 2019: Tess Daly looks leggy in a velvet gown as Claudia Winkleman makes a bold style choice in glittering scarlet suit
- 45 Best (And 3 WTF) New Android Apps And Live Wallpapers From The Last 2 Weeks (8/23/12
- For Spanish speakers, Miami increasingly seen as Silicon Valley of Latin America
- 26 books Bill Gates says you should read this summer
- Author Dominick Dunne succumbs to cancer
What's on: National City hosts Family Tennis Day have 272 words, post on www.sandiegouniontribune.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.