PUBLISHED: 16:40 12 October 2019 | UPDATED: 16:41 12 October 2019 A woman has been airlifted to hospital following a crash in Halstead Picture: NIGEL BROWN Archant A woman has been airlifted to hospital in a life-threatening condition following a crash on the Essex/Suffolk border. Police were called around 11am to reports that two cars had collided on Mount Hill in Halstead. You may also want to watch: The road currently remains closed. The driver of the other vehicle has been taken to hospital by land ambulance for his injuries, which are not believed to be serious.Anyone with information is asked to call Stanway Roads Policing Unit on 101, quoting incident 468 of 12/10.
- Woman, 22, who was ploughed into by a car at a pedestrian crossing has life-saving operation to remove a huge chunk of her skull to relieve deadly pressure on her brain
- Framingham Woman Charged After Hitting Pedestrian In Beverly
- What's going off in your fridge?
- 'She drowned in a dream and never woke up': Mother shares heartbreaking images of her two-year-old daughter who died from measles after hospital put her in the same ward as an infected boy despite her not being vaccinated
- The French Intifada: how the Arab banlieues are fighting the French state
- The 100 best films of the decade (so far), #21-50
- Agonies of teenage girls married off to men old enough to be their fathers
- Inside the Nate Parker Rape Case
Woman in life-threatening condition after crash have 236 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at October 12, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.