If someone walked up to you and asked for $5 for no reason, would you hand it over? How about $18? Would you mind terribly leaving that behind?Welcome to your most recent helping of outrage. My name is Catharine Hamm, and I’m lucky to work with a couple of guys who pinch pennies as hard as I do. Mike Hiller, who spends a lot of time walking the 4.2 miles of the Vegas Strip, came across a mystery fee on a restaurant menu and started asking questions. Staff writer Christopher Reynolds caught wind of a new way to raise revenue in Los Cabos, Mexico, and also started asking questions. Catch up with the infuriating results below.We also have answers to questions about how (or whether) you should travel to Cuba, where you can best see the full moon and what motivates author Paul Theroux in his new book on Mexico, plus a terrific guide to making sure you have the right plug when you travel abroad. There is also news of a cannabis consumption lounge in Las Vegas, a final farewell to Vegas performing icons and a weekend escape that will help you see the light.All this to get you… Read full this story
- Florida’s new Brightline train makes travelling a dream
- Traveling all over the world has convinced me that Uber and its competitors aren’t going anywhere — and for good reason
- Don’t forward fake news, use strong passwords: S Iswaran on putting Digital Defence into action
- Countries at UN commit to fighting fake news
- I’ve spent 6 months traveling the world on business, and I’ve found the perfect way to make airports less miserable
- Philippine Peasants Fight for Land 30 Years After Reform
- I Finally Understand The Appeal Of Escaping Into A Video Game To Cope With Stress
- redONE, ViViFi & Grid Mobile: Are the 3 newest telcos any good?
- Escape Room, Axe Throwing Business Coming To Downtown Plainfield
- Anthony Joshua can’t escape talk of Deontay Wilder
Escapes: How to fight the newest fake travel fee have 324 words, post on www.latimes.com at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.