Speculation is mounting that Kamala Harris could be the next contender to exit the Democratic race after she fired dozens of staff members and shut offices in New Hampshire. The California Democrat, 55, is seeking to inject new life into her presidential bid, which is struggling in the polls and facing money problems as she goes all-in in Iowa. It comes as Beto O’Rourke, the former Texas congressman, announced Friday that he was ending his Democratic presidential campaign, which failed to recapture the enthusiasm and fundraising prowess of his 2018 Senate race. And there was fervent speculation on social media that Harris would be next to drop out as her campaign officials confirmed to Fox News on Friday that only a ‘handful’ of staff were retained in New Hampshire, the state that holds the first primary. Speculation is mounting that Kamala Harris could be the next contender to exit the Democratic race after she laid of dozens of staff members and shuts offices in New Hampshire Beto O’Rourke, the former Texas congressman, announced Friday that he was ending his Democratic presidential campaign, which failed to recapture the enthusiasm and fundraising prowess of his 2018 Senate race Three field offices, in Keene,… Read full this story
- Trump or Biden? US presidential race reaches climax; long lines seen outside polling stations
- Indian-origin Kamala Harris becomes first woman elected US vice president
- Husband of Vice President-Elect Kamala Harris to Become Nation’s First ‘Second Gentleman’
- Kamala Harris blazes trail that women and people of color hope will make their journeys easier
- Who will replace Kamala Harris in the Senate? It’s up to Gavin Newsom
- Kamala Harris delivers historic speech as first black woman VP-elect saying Americans chose 'hope, unity, decency and truth' and urges 'every little girl to see this as a country of possibility'
- Kamala Harris Built a ‘Digital Army’—Now She Gets to Use It
- Kamala Harris, the first Indian-origin woman Vice President of US
- U.S. Presidential elections | Kamala Harris breaks barriers as America’s next Vice-President
- 7 takeaways from Biden's win in the 2020 presidential race
Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls have 338 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.