By JK Schmidt – November 23, 2019 08:41 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Ever since Man of Steel premiered in theaters over five years ago, there have been questions over when Superman would get a proper sequel in the DC Comics movie universe. We’ve seen the character’s adventures continue in films like Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League, but those have all been ensemble films attempting to unite many heroes, rather than giving Superman his moment in the sun. But when news broke that filmmaker J.J. Abrams signed a lucrative contract with Warner Bros. Pictures, many have speculated that the Star Wars director would turn his direction toward Kal El of Krypton before long. But when Abrams was asked about the speculation that he would direct a Superman movie, the filmmaker revealed that it’s yet to be decided. “We haven’t had those discussions yet,” Abrams said to Rolling Stone, though the report makes it clear that it’s not a very convincing answer. The future of Superman has been under speculation for years, especially because producers and Hollywood executives make it clear that there are not major plans in place to see the character on the big… Read full this story
- When is Star Wars Episode 9 coming out in the UK and is JJ Abrams directing? Release date, cast, film title and plot
- When is Star Wars Episode 9 coming out in the UK, is JJ Abrams directing and who’s in the cast?
- Star Wars Episode 9 out TODAY! in the UK release date, cast, age rating, runtime, plot and is JJ Abrams directing?
- Army coup and Zimbabwe's media jungle
- Zimbabwe takeover: Difficulties of navigating the media jungle
- Wigan man tells of online bullying hell
- Actress Paula Malcomson on coming home for Belfast-based TV blockbuster
- Robert Mercer’s Secret Adventure as a New Mexico Cop
- Lady Gaga heads to Birmingham for two dates
- When is Star Wars Episode 9 released? UK release date, cast and plot details for The Last Jedi’s sequel
J.J. Abrams Comments on Rumors About Him Directing the Next Superman have 327 words, post on comicbook.com at November 23, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.