Hanoi (VNA) – The 14th National Assembly (NA) is holding question and answer (Q&A) sessions from November 16 to 18 as part of its ongoing fourth session.
The questions for five cabinet members – the Prime Minister, Finance Minister, Minister of Information and Communications, State Bank of Vietnam Governor, and Chief Justice of the Supreme People's Court – will be broadcast live nationwide.
The officials are set to answer lawmakers' queries on four major groups of issues.
The first Q&A group focuses on the management of taxation, customs, and public debts. The second consists of the implementation of monetary policies to support production and credit growth, and measures to improve the banking sector's performance and security.
The third is on technology application serving administrative reform, particularly e-governance, and State management of press and communications, including the control of harmful information on social networks and public social ethics promotion.
The fourth revolves around the improvement of judicial activities, particularly in civil, financial and corruption cases, and of court personnel capacity to fulfill legislative reform.
During the Q&A sessions, deputy prime ministers, ministers, and heads of sectors will also take part.
On November 18, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc will take the floor to further clear up and directly answer legislators' questions.
The Q&A sessions will last for three days, compared to 2.5 days at the NA's third session.-VNA
- Inside the Confidential N.F.L. Meeting to Discuss National Anthem Protests
- Nationals calling up Jeremy Hellickson to start Monday against Mets
- Sports betting at Maryland casinos could return for 2018 agenda in General Assembly
- Sen. Jeff Sessions Highlights 20 ‘Vetted’ Terrorist Refugees as Obama Ramps Up Admissions from Terror Hot-Spots
- Washington Nationals Need to Take It Slow This Offseason
- It was a roller-coaster ride of disbelief, says Khel Ratna recipient Deepa Malik, as India's sports icons celebrate National Sports Day
- Six Nations 2018: Garry Ringrose could make impact for Ireland after comeback
- Jontay Porter shoots well, skips media session, awaits decision regarding return to Mizzou
- Live Q&A, analysis: Capitals clash with Blue Jackets as 2018 Stanley Cup quest begins
- New offensive coordinator Jeff Grimes says he will assemble ‘best offensive staff BYU has ever had’
- ‘Let’s be legendary’: Clemson’s unique mix of fun, focus finally leads to national title
- Intercontinental Cup 2018: Kenya begin training without Tottenham Hotspur's Victor Wanyama and other big stars
- Final 4 court assembled in Arizona’s NFL stadium
- Impeachment vote begins in Brazil amid pushing, yelling
- Louisville’s national championship memories won’t go away. Neither will the shame
- Joao Plata’s turnaround season has translated into goals for RSL, and a return to the Ecuador national team
- Park City’s Maryguenn Vellinga is Utah’s best hope for glory as Salt Palace hosts USA Boxing National Championships this week
- Greg Anderson continues NHRA domination at 4-Wide Nationals qualifying
- Washington Nationals’ Stephen Strasburg quickly working his way back
- Staff lessons from the Masters and Augusta National Golf Club
National Assembly begins Q&A sessions have 493 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 16, 2017. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.