Photo: Rex/Shutterstock Photo: Rex/Shutterstock Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Rex/Shutterstock TV News Roundup: Mira Sorvino, Rory Culkin Join Quibi Series ‘Emma’ 1 / 1 Back to Gallery In today’s TV news roundup, Quibi announces new cast members for horror series “Emma” and Nickelodeon renews “Blue’s Clues and You!” CASTINGS More from Variety TV News Roundup: Netflix Sets ‘My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman’ Premiere Date MipTV: A+E Draws Buyers to ‘Project Blue Book,’ Season 2 of ‘Knightfall’ Film News Roundup: Janelle Monae to Star in Film From Gerard Bush, Christopher Renz Academy Award winner Mira Sorvino and Rory Culkin have been cast in supporting roles in Quibi’s latest horror series “Emma.” The two are joined by Hannah Murray (“Game of Thrones”) and Michael Gaston (“Man in the High Castle”) who will appear in recurring roles. “Emma” follows the dark journey of a young woman (AnnaSophia Robb) down on her luck and pregnant under mysterious circumstances who must deal with the increasingly disturbing effects of her pregnancy, and the potential conspiracy surrounding it. Directed by Mary Harron, the series is currently in production. DATES “The SpongeBob Musical: Live On Stage” will premiere… Read full this story
- TV News Roundup: 45th Annual Humanitas Nominees Announced
- GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2019: Victoria Beckham dons a chic trouser suit, Kylie Minogue and Nicole Kidman stun in gowns and Rita Ora rocks black lace as they lead the crème de la crème on the red carpet
- Record Store Day 2018: Everything you need to know
- Rose McGowan: ‘Hollywood is built on sickness. It operates like a cult’
- Doctor Who set for major shake up as BBC welcomes brand new team of writers and directors
TV News Roundup: Mira Sorvino, Rory Culkin Join Quibi Series ‘Emma’ have 286 words, post on www.chron.com at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.