U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he and Chinese President Xi Jinping will have a signing ceremony to confirm the first phase of the trade deal agreed to this month.The “massive” agreement has already been hailed in the U.S. as it will significantly benefit small businesses, farmers, and ordinary Americans, as Breitbart News reported. “We will be having a signing ceremony, yes,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday as he readied for a music-filled Christmas Eve service at Family Church in West Palm Beach, Florida. “We will ultimately, yes, when we get together. And we’ll be having a quicker signing because we want to get it done. The deal is done, it’s just being translated right now.” U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said on 13 December representatives from both countries would sign the Phase 1 trade deal agreement in the first week of January. Donald Trump also flagged the progress on Twitter: …..The Penalty Tariffs set for December 15th will not be charged because of the fact that we made the deal. We will begin negotiations on the Phase Two Deal immediately, rather than waiting until after the 2020 Election. This is an amazing deal for all. Thank you! — Donald… Read full this story
- Donald Trump says he's a 'wartime president' as he signs special defense powers to ramp up medical equipment production 'in case of worst-case scenario' to tackle 'unseen enemy'
- Donald Trump says CRUISE SHIPS could be used as floating hospitals off New York and other cities - despite Americans being warned to stay off them for their own safety
- Less Than 40 Percent of Americans Trust What Donald Trump Says About Coronavirus, New Poll Shows
- $2 trillion bailout is 'coming together' Donald Trump says as Democrats and Republicans hash out deal - but he slams Nancy Pelosi for 'inserting herself' in talks
- US President Donald Trump says anti-malaria drug could be coronavirus 'game changer'
- U.S. To Close Border With Canada To All Non-Essential Traffic Due To Coronavirus, Donald Trump Says
- Coronavirus: Donald Trump says he's a 'wartime president' fighting 'invisible enemy'
- Dems BLOCK stimulus package as Donald Trump says he wants lawmakers to vote remotely after Rand Paul becomes first senator to contract coronavirus – and president jokes its 'too bad' Mitt Romney is self-quarantining
- Donald Trump Says He's Discussed Coronavirus Pandemic With Son Barron
- Donald Trump Says He Has Talked to Son Barron, 13, About the Coronavirus Pandemic
‘Done Deal’: Donald Trump Says He and Xi Jinping to Sign Trade Agreement have 406 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 25, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.