“Bumblefoot will perform all his hits and provide rock fans a crazy experience,” said Whammy Bar Session, organizer of the Hanoi event. The first show is scheduled for Lela Saigon on Tuesday, the second for French Culture Center in Hanoi on Thursday. Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal caught in the act. Photo by AFP. Tickets are priced from VND350,000 ($15) to VND1.5 million ($64.7). Details are available on Whammy Bar Session and Lela Saigon’s social media pages. Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal is an award-winning vocalist, songwriter, producer, and renowned guitarist, with over 25 years of experience playing international festivals and touring. Thal toured with Guns N’ Roses from 2006 until 2014. In 2019, he joined UK prog-rock band Asia as lead guitarist and vocalist. As an Adjunct Professor at SUNY Purchase College and composer, Bumblefoot’s music is often featured on TV, in films and in video games.
- Saying he won't 'be a Gabby Giffords,' South Carolina congressman displays gun at constituent meeting
- Ex-Ambassador To Vietnam Quit Because Trump Planned To Deport More Refugees
- Houston Police Chief Says He's Sick Of Inaction On Gun Control
- Just 10 Percent Of Americans Say Gun Violence Prevention Is Better Since Newtown
- Vietnam's largest rose park to open in Hanoi
- Vietnam's top destinations featured on CNN’s photo tour
- Democrats seek probe into Rock Hill congressman pulling gun; Norman has 'no regrets'
- Vietnamese Factory Caught Making Coffee From Used Batteries, Dirt and Rock Dust
- SC moms who watched Rep. Norman pull a gun take issue with his criticism
- Solicitor won't act on Dems' request to prosecute SC congressman in gun incident
Former Guns N' Roses axeman to rock Vietnam have 262 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 10, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.