VARANASI: A Memorandum of Understanding was signed between Indian Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University and the University at Buffalo, the state University of New York on Friday to foster academic and research collaborations between the two institutions by promoting exchange of graduate and undergraduate students and faculty, exchange of information and joint Ph D supervision. According to IIT (BHU) spokesperson, director Prof Pramod Kumar Jain and Prof Satish K Tripathi, President, University at Buffalo signed the MoU on the occasion of the centenary year celebrations of IIT (BHU) and engineering education in India. All the deans and head of the departments were present on the occasion. They discussed the possibilities of future collaborative research with respective departments in the University at Buffalo. This MoU will not only help the students for global education but will also give an opportunity to both the institutions to work as a partner on global issues. Download The Times of IndiaNews App City.
- MESC signs MoU with five colleges
- New Zealand’s university signs MoU with National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Delhi University signs MoU with STPI to establish 'Electropreneur Park'
- RoK, five ASEAN countries sign MOU on development assistance
- Ashok Leyland signs MoU with Axis Bank for two years
- NTPC signs MoU with Chhattisgarh govt for medical college expansion plan
- Diplo's Mad Decent Publishing Signs to Joint Venture With Big Deal Music Group
- Tejas Networks share price rises 10% on signing MoU with BEL
- SIAM signs MoU with Korea's KAMA for cooperation in automotive industry
- Thailand, Hong Kong sign MoU pacts on trade, investment
IIT BHU, University at Buffalo sign MoU for joint Ph D supervision have 263 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at December 28, 2019. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.