The no-go area of Alexanderplatz in the German capital of Berlin has recorded over 900 violent crimes in 2019 despite an increased police presence in the area.The new statistics from the Berlin senate state that there were 910 violent crimes in the area in 2019 — an increase of 198 compared to the previous year — with serious and dangerous physical attacks making up 669 of the reports, Bild reports. Resistance to and assaults on emergency services were also high in the area with 97 cases altogether. Alexanderplatz is well-known as an area for drug trafficking and pickpocketing with migrant-background youth gangs operating extensively for several years. The report also recorded 54 robberies, one case of child abuse, two homicide-related cases, and 14 sex attacks. The number of sex attacks is down since 2017 in which the area saw 36 attacks in the first ten months of that year, nearly double that of 2016. Migrant Youth Gangs Turn Berlin Area into Borderline No-Go Zone https://t.co/UwVy2NdPth — Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) October 6, 2017 Since December of 2017, police increased their presence in the area with the so-called “Alex Guard” and in March of 2018, a prosecutor was assigned to specifically deal… Read full this story
- Mission Viejo's Violent Crime Stats From 2018 Shared By FBI
- Metropolitan Police Sets Out Plans to Continue to Tackle Violent Crime as Lockdown Restrictions Ease
- VE Day 75: Why Eisenhower Overruled the British and Let the Red Army Win the Race to Berlin in 1945
- ADL Report Details Antisemitic Activity In Somerville
- Antisemitic Crimes on the Rise in Britain, Audit Finds
- ADL Report Details Antisemitic Activity In Arlington
- ADL Report Details Antisemitic Activity In Medford
- Mock Tombstone Found Near Merkel's CDU Office Amid German Anti-Lockdown Protests
- Frosted Flakes for dinner. Hiding in the laundry room. This is life for single moms right now.
- Missing Cerritos Man Was Last Seen In November 2019
Nearly One Thousand Violent Crimes Reported in Single Berlin No-Go Zone in 2019 have 291 words, post on www.breitbart.com at January 30, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.