A North Carolina mother and her infant son, who were kidnapped during an armed home invasion on Monday, have been found safe. Fayetteville police said Wani Thomas, 24, allegedly broke into a home around 1am on Monday and forced Jasmine Livermore, 20, and her one-month-old son, Nathaniel Thomas, into a vehicle. Police said Thomas had a gun when he allegedly kidnapped the mother and son who were found safe by 8am. Fayetteville police said Wani Thomas, 24, allegedly broke into a home around 1am on Monday and forced Jasmine Livermore (left), 20, and her one-month-old son, Nathaniel Thomas (right), into a vehicle RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Suspected serial bank robber who was released under… Hero newsagent, 54, takes on teenage thugs who tried to rob… Share this article Share Authorities said they have not located Thomas who is wanted for numerous felony charges. According to police, the charges against Thomas include first-degree kidnapping, first-degree burglary and assault by pointing a gun, ‘He is still considered armed and dangerous,’ police said in a statement. Authorities said the incident occurred at a residence along the 4900 block of Tangerine Drive. Thomas is reportedly the father of Livermore’s child, but it’s unclear… Read full this story
- Warning is issued to parents after tiny one-month old baby died in the arms of her mother's boyfriend when he fell asleep
- For North Carolina, ‘Redemption’ has never been so sweet
- Sydney parents search for answers more than a year after 16-month-old Arianna died at childcare
- Man accused of being a serial sex attacker 'tied up mother with electrical flex and forced her to listen to screams of her 17-year-old daughter and 11-year-old son as he raped them both'
- This North Carolina Church Is Doing Something Radical: Paying Off People’s Debts
- 'Best Santa picture ever!' Eric Trump shares a hilarious Christmas portrait of his two-year-old son Luke SLEEPING on the floor while newborn Carolina is cradled by Saint Nick
- The miracle baby of El Paso: Two-month-old who survived massacre when his parents died shielding him is pictured in the arms of Melania Trump at hospital - as Donald gives gives the thumbs up
- Man whose parents left him with a babysitter to take part in an armed robbery that killed three people when he was just 14 months old - leaving him to be raised by left-wing radicals - is set to become San Francisco's top prosecutor 38 years later
- Burglar steals baby’s ashes during home invasion leaving family devastated
- 'I am sorry I could not do enough to save your boy': Woman who was one of the first to stumble upon fatal accident that killed a three-month-old baby pens emotional letter to his parents
North Carolina mother, 20, and her one-month-old son who were kidnapped in armed home invasion are found safe as the search for the gunman continues have 436 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 21, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.