The ministry said that the rate of workers receiving training should reach 63-65 percent.
Experts said at a recent conference that Vietnam has a large pool of workers; however, the quality of the human resources remains low, offering foreign workers advantages.
Particularly, the fourth industrial revolution is dramatically affecting the Vietnamese labour market as automation and virtual assistance will replace a wide range of jobs in the time ahead.
Therefore, workers should get retraining to well adapt to the new situation if they do not want to be jobless.
According to Director of the Institute of Labour Science and Social Affairs Dao Quang Vinh, human resources are a big problem of local firms since labour quality lags behind requirements of the socio-economic development, especially in the context of the fourth industrial revolution.
Due attention should be paid to training management, he said, adding human resources development should be made in a flexible manner so that trainees are able to choose the most suitable curricula.
- New £9m Co Armagh cold storage facility to create 50 jobs by 2020
- Glanbia Ireland plan to create 80 jobs in new €140 million Kilkenny facility
- Biomedical tech firm Meissner to create 150 jobs in Co Mayo as it moves to IDA building
- Boyce Engineering creating 27 jobs in £6.9m investment
- Northern Ireland hotel sold for £7m creating 50 jobs
- Northern Ireland hotel sold creating 50 jobs
- US-based Sedgwick to create 250 jobs as it builds international services hub in Dublin
- Supermac's expansion to create 300 jobs
- Linamar to create 250 jobs at Békéscsaba unit
- New £2.5m Lisburn activity centre to create 50 jobs
- Coleraine-based insurance firm set to create 50 jobs as it targets growth in the north
- Sea Box Group to create 20 jobs in Cork after €1 million investment
- Hotel project to create 250 jobs in Dumfries
- Major plans to transform former gasworks and create new jobs
- Revised plans submitted for seafront shop and restaurant set to create 20 jobs
- Firms to 'create more jobs and pay staff more' post Brexit
- Double jobs boost for town as Home Bargains and beauty salon create 55 jobs
- Banking app firm to create 300 jobs
- Glanbia Ireland to create 80 jobs as part of plans for €140m Kilkenny cheese factory
- New McDonald’s restaurant to create 120 jobs in Bedford
Vietnam expects to create 1.5 million jobs in 2020 have 349 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 6, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.