Five Guys A Week viewers were left cringing tonight after hopeful Paul made a graphic sex joke to singleton Hope despite her admitting she was more reserved and hadn’t even held hands with a guy for seven months.
The red-haired hopeful bluntly joked about his sexual preferences during a group date to the park.
Sitting on the grass with her potential suitors, Hope explained her dating history to the lads.
“I’ve not been intimate sine my ex, not even holding hands,” she explained.
However, despite her honest and timid approach, hopeful Paul saw the opportunity as one to make a joke.
When Hope asked him what he looks for in the woman, the cheeky lad replied: “Well, any hole is a goal.”
As the rest of the boys tried to hide their sniggers, Hope was left far from impressed.
Speaking off camera, the single gal, 30, said: “I think it says a lot about Paul.
“Does he do it as he is not mature or is it his guard that is up to not let someone in?”
Taking to Twitter, to react to the comment, one viewer wrote: “Any hole's a goal… the one phrase guaranteed to turn off a woman immediately. Cya buddy.”
Another added: “Did he really just say that in front of Hope?”
Meanwhile, a third continued: “Paul! This is not the time. You’ve gotta know your audience mate.”
“This is so uncomfortable,” a fourth wrote.
Speaking about her love life at the start of the show, Hope said: “I think I have have had my fair share of singledom.
“I’ve not dated for a bit but I’ve been focused on myself.
“This is my first back on the horse experience so speak.”
Hope had thought she had found the one during a three years relationship in which they lived together and got a dog.
At the end of the episode, Hope decided to sent Paul home.
Awkwardly, Paul responded by telling Hope he thought she made the right decision.
Five Guys A Week airs Tuesdays at 9.15pm on Channel 4
- 12 Guys Share Their Craziest Bachelor Party Stories
- How does real sex look? These sites show the awkward truth
- 12 Guys on the Most Embarrassing Thing They Did in Front of Their Partner’s Parents
- The Left’s inescapable HATE problem: Their hate doesn’t count but YOUR hate should get you banned from everything
- DT10: Dating & Relationships. Tinder will look quaint beside the future of digital dating
- We Gave 4 Couples Sex Drive Makeovers. Here's What Happened.
- Online Dating Made This Woman a Pawn in a Global Crime Plot
- Britain's Got Talent: The Champions: Amanda Holden is left in TEARS after hitting Golden Buzzer for sand artist... as fan favourites Connie Talbott and Paul Potts FAIL to make the final
- Guy Goes on Campus-Wide Quest for the Dream Girl He Accidentally Swiped Left On
- How To Want Sex Again
- Everything the Left believes is complete fiction… “mass hallucinations” are now the bedrock of left-wing politics
- A Fantasy Football Thread Actually Gave This Guy Some Damn Good Relationship Advice
- Pictured: Father tragically killed in a motorbike crash just weeks before his wife was due to give birth to their fourth child
- Dell health care FAIL
- 26 new and notable Android games from the last week (12/13/17
- Selling sex to Web 2.0
- You know last year's top movies. Now let us make the case for our favorites
- Virtual sex: Cam site syncs RealDolls with real models
- A brief history of humans having sex and loving sea creatures in media
- 'Blockers' isn't the sex-panic movie you think it is. It's way better.
Five Guys A Week viewers left cringing after hopeful makes crude sex gag in dating fail have 590 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.