The website — — www.google.co.in/covid19 – contains information such as key helpline numbers, content about symptoms, protective measures, known treatments, and the latest global and Indian statistics.
It also hosts a collection of videos on how people can use their time productively while at home, as well as resources and training modules for individuals, small businesses, and educators to stay connected and informed, especially when self-isolated at home.
The website has four key sections: health information, safety and prevention tips, data & insights, and resources.
The Safety and Prevention Tips section consists of educational and informative links and videos by the Union Health Ministry, aiming to convey to people the importance of washing hands, declaring symptoms, and adopting responsible behaviour.
The website also carries a snapshot of some of the most popular searches related to coronavirus, including the latest coronavirus news, right way to wash hands, things to do at home, as well as answers to questions like what is social distancing?, what is a lockdown? or what is self-quarantine?.
The Data and Insights section shows up-to-date insights from Google Trends including some of the most searched and trending questions on COVID-19 from India.
The Resources section hosts several useful videos that help parents and kids spend time learning at home, or help people with coping techniques for stressful days, or simply try their hand at new recipes and DIY (do it yourself) projects spanning art and fitness.
To help people get up and running for working from home, there are also links to key resources: Individuals will find tips for getting work done when working from home useful, and teachers can connect with their students using resources like Distance learning resources for schools, Teach from Home tools for teachers, and methods to help kids learn to read at home.
For entrepreneurs running small and medium businesses, there is information on managing their business through uncertainty and training tools for remote working and learning.
- PCB and Pakistan govt. want security assurance from India
- Judge Dismisses Billionaire Paul Allen’s Suit Against Apple, Google, Facebook, Yahoo
- Turbo-Charge Your Product Launch To Optimize Buzz
- WNBA launches campaign to attract LGBT fans
- Mavericks select center Bhamara of India in second round
- IOC launches consultants register for 2024 Olympic bidding
- World T20 India-Pakistan match to be held in Kolkata
- Russia launches search for 2018 World Cup mascot
- Mallett helps Texans to 1st win, 19-9 over Tampa Bay
- Texans with room to improve after 19-9 win over Tampa Bay
- #FREEMATT T-shirts already available for purchase on Kenseth website
- Modi’s regional partnership move to fuel prevailing distress, says Congress
- Five Innovative New Year’s Resolutions
- US opens national security investigation into TikTok: Sources
- The Latest: US reviews offshore leaks for possible crimes
- The Latest: Over 1,000 Germans tied to offshore data leak
- The Latest: Panama law firm helped company tied to Mugabe
- Ceiling fans with light that meet your aesthetic and technological needs
- How an ex-Bengals cheerleader could affect the future of the Internet
- The Best Smartphone Camera: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edition
Google launches India-specific COVID-19 website have 576 words, post on www.gadgetsnow.com at March 31, 2020. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.