If you weren’t already aware, you can poop in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Well, sort of. Technically, your character just sits down on a toilet and a little text pops up saying, “And that takes care of that!” Thankfully, Tom Nook himself has taken this opportunity to explicitly explain how this is done. This is not a drill; Animal Crossing: New Horizons has officially taught everyone how to poop in the popular video game.
Basically, one of the core aspects of the Animal Crossing franchise is collecting (and in New Horizons‘ case, eating) fruit. When you eat fruit in the game, your character can power up and do things like break rocks or totally uproot trees to move elsewhere, but that’s a bit of a problem when you don’t actually want to do either of those things any longer. To lower that power level, you can use the toilet to…… drop it. Anyway, you can watch Animal Crossing: New Horizons explain how to do it below:
[Life Advice] Perhaps you’ve eaten a bit more fruit than necessary? Yes, yes, then just have a seat on a toilet, and that will take care of that. pic.twitter.com/UAtHL0CdGd
— Tom Nook (@animalcrossing) April 8, 2020
“If the hustle and bustle of modern life’s got you down, Tom Nook has a new business venture up his sleeve that he knows you’ll adore: the Nook Inc. Deserted Island Getaway Package! Sure, you’ve crossed paths with colorful characters near and far. Had a grand time as one of the city folk. May’ve even turned over a new leaf and dedicated yourself to public service! But deep down, isn’t there a part of you that longs for…freedom? Then perhaps a long walk on the beach of a deserted island, where a rich wealth of untouched nature awaits, is just what the doctor ordered!
“Peaceful creativity and charm await as you roll up your sleeves and make your new life whatever you want it to be. Collect resources and craft everything from creature comforts to handy tools. Embrace your green thumb as you interact with flowers and trees in new ways. Set up a homestead where the rules of what goes indoors and out no longer apply. Make friends with new arrivals, enjoy the seasons, pole-vault across rivers as you explore, and more!”
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available for Nintendo Switch. You can check out all of our previous coverage of the Animal Crossing franchise right here.
Did you know ComicBook.com has a Pokemon podcast? That’s right folks, A Wild Podcast Has Appeared is available every Thursday bringing you the best breakdowns of the week’s biggest news from Jim Viscardi, Megan Peters & Christian Hoffer. Catch the newest episode right here or subscribe on iTunes today!
Disclosure: ComicBook is owned by CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS.
- Relaxing, Weird, Beautiful: Riding the Bus on the New 14th Street
- EU 'fully committed' to ending animal testing, insists Commissioner
- Anime in Vietnam – Part 1: What’s it all about?
- Minor weaknesses persist, but Commission defends animal welfare efforts
- Fortnite to feature new competitive tournaments as update version 6.10 arrives
- New Year's Day 2017: Why 2017 Might Just Be the Worst Year Ever for Gaming
- Footballers' Lives with Tony Kane: It's been a year of joy and pain with my wedding, a new baby girl and the loss of my uncle
- Robot Boat Sails Into History by Finishing Atlantic Crossing
- Week 4 football notebook: Schedule changes shuffle officials
- From a seizure alert dog to a husky trapped in war-torn Syria, Netflix documentary Dogs is a dream for all animal lovers
- Fortnite Season 7 start time and downtime confirmed as patch notes and trailer reveal new planes
- New primary school in Chagford officially opened
- Nintendo cuts the price of a 2DS XL console to a new low for Black Friday
- Luxembourger Patrick part of new Tamil association
- How an encyclopedic collector became New Zealand's chief Wikipedian
- Forza Horizon 4 review: Latest in open-world racing series offers fun for all types of car gamers on Xbox and PC
- 'Teach children how to avoid dog bites'
- New media, latest tech trends focus of upcoming expat events
- Sacrificial Ham: Genetically engineered pigs open new doors for people who need organ transplants
- Cambridge 1 Northampton 1 (Cobblers win on penalties) – match review, player ratings and highlights
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Officially Teaches Players How to Poop have 773 words, post on comicbook.com at April 8, 2020. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.