Industry-trade sector to ensure enough goods for Tet The industry and trade sector will ensure enough essential consumer goods to meet shopping needs and promote market surveillance to prevent goods smuggling ahead of the traditional lunar new year holiday. The Ministry of Industry and Trade said it plans to work with the industry and trade departments in all localities nationwide, associations, industries, and manufacturing and retail enterprises to follow supply, demand and prices of essential goods so it can promptly offer solutions to avoid goods shortages. The ministry has asked departments and businesses to build market stabilisation programmes, especially in the period approaching Tet festival, and increase goods selling places in industrial zones and remote areas. A representative of the HCM City Department of Industry and Trade said until this end of the year, it will promote connections between banks and businesses to help firms to take soft loans to store essential goods due to higher demand around the festival. In addition, it will organise trade promotion fairs to help businesses sign contracts to buy essential goods for reserves./. Vietnamese chicken to be shipped to Singapore, Hong Kong Chicken wings, thighs and breasts of Koyu & Unitek Co., Ltd. based in Long Binh industrial park… Read full this story
- 1968: the year that changed America
- How did America's police become a military force on the streets?
- Trump’s Paris Pullout Made The U.S. A Climate 'Pariah.' But It’s Not The Only Nation Failing.
- Trump Meets Putin: Live Updates From Finland
- Young voters could decide Missouri and Kansas midterms. Will they show up?
- World View: Thailand and Thaksin Shinawatra Prepare for National Elections
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 4 have 272 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 11, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.