MARIO BALOTELLI showed off his incredible skills on his rooftop deck as the former Manchester City star continues to cope with Italy’s strict coronavirus lockdown.
The ex-Liverpool star, 29, kitted himself out in an all-black tracksuit in the baking hot sun of southern Italy on Saturday to showed off his silky skills.
⚠️ Read our coronavirus in sport live blog for the latest news & updates
And Balotelli effortlessly performed with some keepy-uppies with a mini-ball on his roof.
The 36-cap Italy striker – evidently sponsored by PUMA – captioned his short clip: “The result of the Combination of @puma shoes @puma outfit @puma mini ball and a funny @pumafootball athlete.”
Balotelli is currently abiding by Italy’s strict lockdown rules, having last played in Brescia’s 3-0 loss at Sassuolo on March 9.
Italy declared a national state of emergency over coronavirus in January – with a country-wide lockdown only coming into effect on March 9 – the day of Super Mario’s last game.
Since then, Italy – and Serie A action – has been put on hold.
Balotelli has endured something of a journeyman’s career having burst onto the scene with Inter Milan in 2007, aged just 17.
Balotelli has scored five times in 19 Serie A games, with one red card to his name, to boot.
The Italian has been in trouble frequently in the past – most-notably after his house in Manchester caught fire after he set off fireworks in the bathroom.
Give now to The Sun’s NHS appeal
BRITAIN’s four million NHS staff are on the frontline in the battle against coronavirus.
But while they are helping save lives, who is there to help them?
The Sun has launched an appeal to raise £1MILLION for NHS workers.
The Who Cares Wins Appeal aims to get vital support to staff in their hour of need.
We have teamed up with NHS Charities Together in their urgent Covid-19 Appeal to ensure the money gets to exactly who needs it.
The Sun is donating £50,000 and we would like YOU to help us raise a million pounds, to help THEM.
No matter how little you can spare, please donate today here
MOST READ IN FOOTBALL
Montpellier’s Sambia put in ‘artificial coma’ after contracting coronavirus
IT’S COMING HOME
Premier League back ‘in weeks’ with games live on TV as grounds stay shut
COVERING ALL ANGELS
Man Utd ‘offered flop Di Maria back’ in Pogba swap deal by PSG
NOT TOO BLEAK
Chelsea boss Frank Lampard and masked wife Christine enjoy sunshine with baby
NOT KEANE ON THEM
Roy Keane admits he never warmed to Utd team-mates Rooney and Ferdinand
Serge Aurier facing axe at Tottenham with Jose Mourinho eyeing up new right-back
GEORS: THE RETURN
Georgina shows off curves in workout with Ronaldo in bid to be Insta No1
Man Utd legend Roy Keane silences Sky Sports host when asked about beard
WHAT A MESS
Messi’s worst ever team-mates XI including Wigan and Sunderland flops
NOT KEANE ON HARRY
Roy Keane ‘not convinced’ with Man Utd defenders including Harry Maguire
Amongst numerous other incidents, Balotelli was once fined after being caught driving his Ferrari at up to 125mph in a road race against a friend’s Lamborghini.
And Brescia – owned by former Leeds chairman Massimo Cellino – were forced to step in earlier this week to prevent another potential blunder.
Balotelli had hoped to broadcast a live Instagram chat with porn star Rocco Siffredi – who has starred in over 1,300 X-rated films during his career.
- Ex-Man Utd flop Eric Djemba Djemba now plays in Switzerland’s fifth tier aged 38 for amateur team FC Vallorbe-Ballaigues
- England 1-2 Italy: World Cup 2014 – as it happened
- Man Utd news LIVE: Rojo plays poker in lockdown, Ramsey and Costa part of Pogba deal, Sanchez gets second chance
- 11pm Man Utd news LIVE: Dembele wants United transfer, Sancho Barcelona interest, Henderson set for another loan
- 11am Man Utd news LIVE: Jadon Sancho transfer LATEST, Van De Beek updates, Paul Pogba to Real Madrid getting closer
- How Everton could line-up with Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey and Mario Gotze as Ancelotti looks to break into top four
- Coronavirus: India extends world's biggest lockdown
- 7.15am Man Utd news LIVE: Jadon Sancho transfer LATEST, Mejbri the ‘new Mbappe’, rail seats APPROVED at Old Trafford
- Is the government preparing to ditch lockdown? Ministers are accused of watering down 'five tests' for easing curbs as wording of key slide subtly changes overnight
- 4pm Chelsea news LIVE: Rice boost as Man Utd out of race, Jorginho set to go, Fabregas offers to defer entire salary
- 6pm Chelsea news LIVE: Blues ask foreign stars to return, £5m Bird transfer ‘close’, Lampard ‘told board to sell Kepa’
- Coronavirus in Sport LIVE: Lampard gives Premier League warning, latest on return, Man Utd and Arsenal facing losses
- UK announces another 358 coronavirus deaths bringing total fatalities to 28,491 as new hotspot map reveals swathes of Britain outside major cities that have had ZERO deaths
- Where to go on holiday in 2016
- 11pm Chelsea news LIVE: Werner transfer LATEST, Lampard on Kante future, Blues getting ‘close’ to next signing
- Coronavirus in Sport LIVE: Premier League resumption LATEST, UFC 249 updates, F1 restart plan, Bundesliga problems
- 11pm Arsenal news LIVE: Cengiz Under-Mkhitaryan swap, Aubameyang and Guendouzi set to leave, Soler a top target
- 5pm Chelsea news LIVE: Donnarumma can leave Milan for £43m, Willian ‘going to Tottenham’, Bird transfer imminent
- 2.15pm Chelsea news LIVE: Werner transfer UPDATE, Lampard on Kante future, Blues getting ‘close’ to next signing
- Mayweather to fight kickboxer Nasukawa
Watch Mario Balotelli show off incredible skills on rooftop deck as ex-Man City star deals with strict Italy lockdown have 952 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.