It’s never too early to start talking about the 2020 season, so that’s exactly what we’re going to do here. Thanks to the NFL scheduling formula, we can take a sneak peek at the home-and-away opponents that all 32 teams will be facing in 2020. The NFL landscape is going to have a slightly different look next season with the most notable change happening in Las Vegas. After playing the past 25 seasons in Bay Area, the Raiders will be ditching Oakland in 2020 for a new stadium just off the strip in Vegas. The Raiders initial home schedule in Sin City will include games against the Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Bills, Dolphins, Saints, Buccaneers, and Colts. Of course, the Raiders aren’t the only team that will be playing in a new venue next season. The Rams $5 billion stadium in Los Angeles is also scheduled to open and it will be hosting 16 regular season games per year with the Rams and Chargers both set to play there in 2020. Due to the way that the schedule is set up, the Patriots are one of two visiting teams that will be playing two games at L.A.’s new SoFi Stadium in 2020 (The… Read full this story
- Ryan Jarvis looking forward to York away-day return
- NFL previews: 49ers-Rams headline Week 6 schedule
- Week 7 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus every team's biggest weakness
- Barnwell: Answering nine questions that could define the NFL season
- Week 6 NFL takeaways: Are the Chiefs and Browns in trouble?
- Fantasy intel for all 32 NFL teams ahead of Week 7
- Will Carli Lloyd open the door for the NFL's first female player?
- Bears' Long lands on IR for fourth season in row
- NFL Week 6 live game updates: Highlights, injuries, analysis
- NFL AT 100-AP Was There-Packers-Raiders 2003
2020 NFL schedule: A look at the regular season home-and-away opponents for all 32 teams have 286 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.