June 10, 2020 – 12:14 BST Danielle Stacey The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to speak with the Duke of Edinburgh on his 99th birthday on 10 June The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expected to speak with the Duke of Edinburgh on his 99th birthday on Wednesday. A source close to the couple tells HELLO! that Prince Harry and Meghan, along with baby Archie, will call Prince Philip at Windsor Castle from their new home in Los Angeles.READ: True Royalty: The royal TV streaming service you’ll be obsessed with – get a free trial Loading the player… WATCH: Meghan and Archie’s cutest moments caught on camera Back in April, the Sussexes video-called the Queen on her 94th birthday and it’s understood that the monarch and her husband have been keeping in contact with the rest of the family during the lockdown with Zoom and telephone calls. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, and the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, also shared their own birthday tributes to Prince Philip on their social media accounts on Wednesday, with the royal family’s Instagram page sharing some incredible photos through the years of the Queen and the Duke. Harry,… Read full this story
- Artist paints 'wondrous' Meghan Markle as Wonder Woman while Kate Middleton and her children are adorned with butterflies to capture her 'beauty and joy' in portraits for Harper's Bazaar
- Will Prince William leave Prince Harry's wedding to watch the FA Cup final?
- Royal Wedding prop bets: Prince William’s hair, the queen’s hat, and if the Spice Girls will perform
- Royal wedding turmoil as doubts swirl over Markle’s father
- Prince William might leave Prince Harry's wedding to watch a soccer game
- Royal Wedding live stream: How to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle exchange vows online
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry and baby Archie make personal phone call to Prince Philip on 99th birthday have 299 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at June 10, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.