Adam Lambert has sold his home in the Hollywood Hills for $2.92 million after putting it on the market last August with a listing price of $3.35 million, according to an update Wednesday by real estate site Redfin. The 38-year-old singer from Indiana, who shot to fame in 2009 after finishing as runner-up on the eighth season of American Idol, has sold more than three million albums and five million singles worldwide. Lambert had already purchased a larger house in the Hollywood Hills for $6.5 million in September 2018. Sold it: Singer-songwriter Adam Lambert has sold his home in West Hollywood Hills for $292 million, according to an update on Wednesday on the real estate website Redfin Hollywood hills: The stunning home features a chef’s kitchen kitted out with high end appliances and a very patriotic artwork on the wall Sliding doors: The plush living room of the property, which features tall sliding glass doors that lead out into the picturesque back garden Exquisite: The living room features sliding glass doors at both sides allowing plenty of light into the area Studio style: This large studio-style living room features an ecclectic collection of African-inspired furnishings and a trendy yellow drum… Read full this story
- As Mickelson wins Pebble Beach, mansion above the golf course hits market at $34.9 million
- Buy, Sell, Hold: What Should Your NBA Team Do at This Year's Trade Deadline?
- Arkansas All-State Teams
- 2015 LA motor show - report and gallery
- Dementia is stealing Carl Scheer’s memories, but not his all-star basketball legacy
- FMIA: The Determination of Bart Starr
- Summer social: 30 alternative dates for your diary
- FMIA: How The Odell Deal Got Done, and an NFL Free Agency Wet Blanket
- Euro Trippin’: Silverstone to Le Mans at the Helm of Godzilla
- Is Giannis Built to Break the Mold?
Adam Lambert sells glamorous Hollywood Hills home boasting its own outdoor spa, city views and a chef's kitchen for $2.92 million have 288 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 9, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.