Getty Images The Raiders announced they claimed offensive guard Jordan Roos off waivers from the Seahawks. Roos, 27, played seven games with the Seahawks last season. He has appeared in 14 total games. The Seahawks signed him as an undrafted free agent out of Purdue in 2017. Las Vegas also waived defensive end Ade Aruna with a non-football injury designation. Aruna, 26, originally entered the league as a sixth-round choice of the Vikings out of Tulane in 2018. He spent his rookie season on injured reserve. The Vikings reached an injury settlement with him last season, and he later signed with the Raiders’ practice squad.
- Ice Hockey: Raiders 1 MK Thunder 4
- Worthing Raiders put in an all-round top performance in final game
- 'Play-off hopes dealt a crushing blow'
- Full list of EU election candidates in your area
- Locked up in February 2019: 23 criminals put behind bars
- Roosters again look to be leading contenders
- Jurgen Klopp hails 'big statement' as Liverpool storm into Champions League semi-finals again after battering Porto
- Championship round-up: Rams fail to press Leeds United, Sheffield United and Middlesbrough
- RL LIVE: Man of Steel votes, freak Catalans injury, Tomkins hearing
- Who is Rick Edwards? Impossible Celebrities host, journalist and screenwriter
Raiders claim Jordan Roos, waive Ade Aruna have 187 words, post on profootballtalk.nbcsports.com at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.