close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for July 29 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. Las Vegas Raiders head coach Jon Gruden believes that the “toughest opponent” all 32 NFL teams will have to face this season is the pandemic. Gruden told The Athletic in an article published Tuesday that the focus this season will be on safety above all as the NFL enters “unprecedented territory.” PATRIOTS STAR DONT’A HIGHTOWER OPTS OUT OF SEASON, JOINS 5 OTHER TEAMMATES SITTING OUT OVER HEALTH FEARS “Hopefully, we can beat the virus. The Chiefs are great — unfortunately we have to play them twice — but we got the toughest opponent … we gotta beat this virus, man. You and me and everybody else, and hopefully somebody comes up with a cure soon.” He continued: “It’s tough. It’s a tough, tough, tough job right now — and it’s not just football. Humanity is a big part of this, you know what I am saying? Your team, your family, your fans, the city of Las Vegas, the world — you worry about everybody. There is no answer for this. … There are safety measures that we’re… Read full this story
- Raiders' Jon Gruden may have violated NFL tampering policy with Richard Sherman pitch
- Jon Gruden to Richard Sherman: We’re looking for an alpha presence in secondary
- Jon Gruden: I think our defense will really benefit from Gus Bradley’s experience
- Richard Sherman tries to downplay Jon Gruden’s tampering
- Jon Gruden’s comments to Richard Sherman are “blatant tampering”
- Jay Gruden: I’d be shocked if the Raiders got rid of Derek Carr
- Broncos’ season finishes with come-from-ahead loss to Raiders
- Nelson Agholor told Raiders teammates they 'sucked' after Week 16 loss: report
- Jennifer King, NFL's first full-time Black female coach, says "it was a very long road"
- NFL On CBS Talent Share Their Favorite Big Game Memories Ahead Of Super Bowl LV
Raiders' head coach Jon Gruden believes this will be the NFL's 'toughest opponent' have 318 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 29, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.