Greg Gutfield, co-host of Fox News show The Five, has said that the results of November’s ballot could cause widespread unrest if the Democrats don’t win. In a segment on Thursday, he took on the media, which he says has portrayed the election as “good versus evil” and that if President Donald Trump wins, Democrat supporters would take to streets and vent their anger. The quote “I hope that…they (The Democrats) win the Senate, the house and the presidency, because in that way, I won’t be murdered because if Biden loses. I am being told that there will be blood everywhere, there will be riots, there will be demonstrations, people like me will be targeted. Newsweek subscription offers > “The Dems in the media have portrayed this election as good versus evil…which means that if Trump wins…it is almost required that the good take to the streets and punish the evil” he added, blaming the media for promoting anti-Trump rhetoric. Why it matters The unrest across the U.S. following the killing in custody of George Floyd has thrown open the doors to a debate about racial injustice and police brutality that will be a key plank of the election campaign…. Read full this story
- Zach Ertz Rips Fox News' 'Propaganda' After Trump Cancels White House Visit
- Fox News apologizes after coming under fire for using photos of Eagles players praying during segment on NFL anthem dispute
- FOX News apologizes for misrepresenting photos of Eagles players praying
- FOX News apologizes for using photos of Eagles players praying, implying they were protesting
- Kimberly Guilfoyle to leave Fox News
- UNC's Mike Fox is not new to winning a College World Series. Here's the time he did it.
- ‘That didn’t go as planned’: In mix-up, Fox News booked a Mass. Democrat and got an earful about Trump
- Fox News reporter gives emotional account of victim saying his mother is dead, following El Paso shooting
- Fox News apologizes for using pictures of Eagles players praying, not kneeling
- President Trump to react to NFL’s new anthem rule on FOX News
Fox News Host Says if Trump Wins 'There Will Be Blood Everywhere' have 344 words, post on www.newsweek.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.