Road rage killer Kenneth Noye has been spotted laughing while walking down the street in south east England on the 22nd anniversary of his arrest in Spain. The 73-year-old gangster was controversially released from a life sentence in June last year after stabbing Stephen Cameron, 21, to death in May 1996. After the murder, Noye fled the country, sparking a two-year international manhunt before he was arrested in Spain in August 1998. Stephen’s fiancée Danielle Cable, just 17 at the time of the murder, helped identify Noye in a Spanish restaurant before he was arrested and later testified against him in court. He was pictured last weekend enjoying the bank holiday near a railway station in south-east England, according to the Mirror. Road rage killer Kenneth Noye looks happy to be free as he enjoys the Bank Holiday sunshine The 73-year-old gangster, pictured, was controversially released from a life sentence by the parole board in June last year after stabbing Stephen Cameron, 21, to death in May 1996 Kenneth Noye, now 73, was sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 16 years for the murder of Stephen Cameron after he stabbed the 21-year-old to death on the M25 in… Read full this story
- America's deadliest serial killer was caught, charged and tried - but continued to murder
- Covid victims wrapped in bedsheets left just inches from residents as Spain’s care homes feel brunt of second wave
- We’ve been thrown to the hyenas: The two Paras facing trial for shooting an IRA godfather 44 years ago talk to the Mail - and we identify the victims of IRA killers not being investigated
- Schizophrenic Albanian woman who stabbed seven-year-old girl to death at random in front of her parents in park on Mother's Day is found not guilty of her murder after prosecutors dropped the charge
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Des O'Connor to Diego Maradona
- Face of Emily Jones's killer: First photo of schizophrenic Albanian woman, 30, who slashed throat of innocent seven-year-old girl in horrific random attack
- Moors Murders files: Newly uncovered Myra Hindley letters accuse Ian Brady of drugging, raping and beating her
- Woman who slit seven-year-old girl’s throat in park on Mother’s Day found not guilty of murder
- Why Are We Obsessed With Mothers Accused Of Murder?
- Chilling clip shows police arrest killer moments after she slit 7-year-old girl's throat
Laughing M25 killer: Kenneth Noye, 73, is seen smiling in sunshine ‘without a care in the world’ exactly 22 years after he was arrested in Spain for murdering motorist in 1996 road-rage attack have 386 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.