According to the Ministry of Health, by 6 am on Monday, Vietnam had a total of 1,016 new Covid-19 cases, including 674 community transmission infections.
More Covid-19 cases in Vietnam see recovery possibility.
The country has confirmed up to 534 cases related to the outbreak in the central city of Danang which has started since July 25.
The Sub-committee on Treatment at the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 said that so far 568 Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have been discharged from hospital with 27 deaths. All of the fatalities have serious underlying diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart and kidney problems.
Among patients who are still being treated at medical facilities, 116 have tested negative for the virus between one and three times with many expected to be released from hospital soon.
Currently, 70,620 people are being put under quarantine.
Managing Minister of Health Nguyen Thang Long said that it would take Vietnam around one month to control the Covid-19 pandemic. He cited the northern province of Hai Duong as a good example for controlling the pandemic thanks to the drastic measures taken by local authorities.
- OtterBox releases new Star Wars cases ahead of Solo film
- New ActionProof Bumper case encapsulates Apple Watch, adds protection
- EU set to charge Samsung in antitrust case -- report
- New iPhone names are reportedly iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- OtterBox's new ultraslim, ultrarugged case is ultraexpensive
- Samsung and LG will show off new phones at CES, report says
- 'Cat Person' Author's New Book Is Now Reportedly Reaching $1 Million At Auction [Updated]
- Apple wins Chinese iPhone patent case: Report
- Mosquito-Transmitted Zika Case Reported in Texas
- FTC 'close' to announcing Google antitrust case: report
- Apple readies two new iPads for release: Report
- Amazon's new Kindle will feature rechargable protective case: Report
- The Oscar Pistorius case, reported in 140 characters
- New iPad keyboard case update
- Some new Surface Pro users reporting hibernation problems
- Have services become the new monoliths? A case for microservices
- New green-tech investment reports underscore risk of ignoring climate change
- New CFPB chief has reportedly killed its Equifax probe
- Winners and losers announced in new state of social report
- Microsoft may open Fifth Avenue New York retail store: Report
No new Covid-19 cases reported have 361 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 24, 2020. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.