Under the agreement, UFC will serve as the Official High Performance Advisor to the Chinese Olympic Committee, while the UFC Performance Institute in Shanghai will serve as the committee’s Official High Performance Training Center. UFC will provide a variety of high performance physical and rehabilitation services to Chinese athletes, with a focus on strength and conditioning, sports science, physical therapy and nutrition. UFC will offer its training philosophies, techniques, and use of its facility’s state-of-the-art equipment, all supervised and administered by UFC’s staff of sports performance professionals. “Enhancing physical training and making up for the weakness in physical strength is the foundation of preparation for the Olympics. We are delighted to work with the UFC and send elite athletes to the UFC Performance Institute Shanghai to take part in physical and recovery training. We hope UFC’s scientific training system provides help for Chinese athletes to prepare for the 2021 Tokyo Olympics and 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics.” – COC office of preparation. “UFC is proud to partner with the Chinese Olympic Committee and be a valuable resource for their athletes,” said Kevin Chang, Senior Vice President, UFC Asia-Pacific. “UFC built this facility to demonstrate its strong commitment to China and to… Read full this story
- Tokyo Olympics Followed Up by 3 Mega-Events — All in China
- The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics is a political tinderbox for Russia
- The Latest: Japan’s Olympics minister reaffirms no delay
- Tokyo Olympics followed up by 3 mega-events -- all in China
- Coronavirus and sports: Olympics chief says 2021 is 'last option' for Tokyo Games
- Mike Pompeo's long-term aide is named as staffer at center of dog-walking probe by IG Donald Trump fired
- China Standout Yan Xiaonan Faces Ashley Yoder At UFC FIGHT NIGHT: MAIA vs. ASKREN
- As Henry Cejudo vacates the UFC bantamweight title, what's next for the 135-pound division?
- Frank Gaffney: Make the Chinese Communists Play by Our Rules
- Hopes run high for Asian games squad
UFC named Official High Performance Advisor to the Chinese Olympic Committee have 310 words, post on www.mykhel.com at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.