Latest headlines No F1 team for Mick Schumacher – yet Bayern coach urges Alaba to stay Tokyo Olympics organizers offer refunds October 30 Mick Schumacher to Haas F1 in 2021? Mick Schumacher won’t be driving for Formula 1 team Alfa Romeo next year after the team announced contract extensions with Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi this Friday. Now there is a lot of speculation that 21-year-old son of Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher could catch on with the Haas F1 Team, which is still to announce its lineup for next season. “We intend to announce who our new drivers will be before the end of the season, we are confident that we will be able to do that, said Haas Team Principal Günther Steiner on Friday. “He is a Ferrari driver, not mine,” Steiner added in reaction to the rumors that the younger Schumacher could be poised to join Haas. Mick Schumacher currently leads the drivers’ standings in Formula 2. Bayern coach Flick urges Alaba to stay Bayern Munich coach Hansi Flick has said he hasn’t given up hope that defender David Alaba will extend his contract with the European and Bundesliga champions. “I still hope that he will sign with Bayern because he knows what kind of situation… Read full this story
- Sky Sports News to launch new transfer shows
- Transfer Talk: stream new Sky Sports News transfer show LIVE!
- Watch Transfer Deadline Day on Sky Sports News
- WATCH LIVE: Deadline Day on Sky Sports News
- Facebook Revamps News Feed Settings
- Facebook News Feed To Prioritize Posts From Friends, Family
- How To Uncensor Your Facebook News Feed
- Facebook Reduces The Distribution Of Hoaxes In News Feed
- Facebook Tweaks Its News Feed By Displaying More Posts From Your Friends
- Zuckerberg's Favorite Invention 'Facebook News Feed' Turns 10
Sports news feed: October 2020 have 285 words, post on www.dw.com at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.