close Video Minnesota Senate candidate on Trump-Biden battling for state’s race GOP Senate candidate Jason Lewis weighs in on ‘Fox & Friends Weekend.’ Republican Senate candidate Jason Lewis is facing a tight race against freshman Democratic Minnesota Sen. Tina Smith. Lewis is a radio show host and previously served as a Minnesota representative for the state’s 2nd District for the 115th U.S. Congress between 2017 and 2019. Before serving in Congress, Lewis operated a family automotive business called Lewis Motor Supply Inc. before a government highway project forced him and his sisters to close, according to his website. “I’m running for U.S. Senate to represent Minnesota/ Not just Minneapolis / St Paul. Not just the Suburbs/ Not just greater MN,” Lewis tweeted when he announced his candidacy in January. “All Minnesotans! From Marshall to Grand Marais, East Grand Forks to Rochester, and everywhere in between!” Here are five things to know about Lewis: MINNESOTA SENATE RACE DRAMATICALLY NARROWS IN POLL BEFORE ELECTION 1. Lewis is from Iowa The former congressman was born in Waterloo, Iowa, in 1955. He received his bachelor’s degree in business and education from the University of Iowa and went on to receive his master’s in political science from the University of Colorado… Read full this story
- Senate GOP works to avoid having '22 war with Trump
- Blunt retirement shakes up Missouri Senate race
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Georgia Senate elections threaten pillar of market rally
- Jason Johnson: Republicans Want Only ‘Straight White Male Christians’ to Vote
- Jason Miller: Trump said Meghan was 'no good'
- Senate Democrats likely to face key test of unity on 2022 budget
- Fifth Republican Senator Won’t Seek Reelection in 2022
- BREAKING NEWS: Senate ACQUITS Donald Trump of inciting MAGA storming of the Capitol - with 57 senators voting to convict, not enough to meet 67-vote supermajority after his defense launches fiery attack on case against him
- 'They’re no angels!' Trump claims he’s seen Dem senator in 'very bad and compromising situations' as he attacks the credibility of Kavanaugh's accusers but teetotal President admits judge had 'difficulty' with drinking
- Donald Trump's team was in 'a total panic' when Democrats and five GOP senators including Lindsey Graham voted to call other witnesses - before Democrats struck deal not to in exchange for accepting bombshell call as evidence
Who is Jason Lewis? 5 things to know about the MN candidate for U.S. Senate have 379 words, post on www.foxnews.com at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.