PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers and Flyers aren’t playing this fall but there’s a new reason to head to the Wells Fargo Center. The parking lot outside the arena is being turned into a “winter wonderland” filled with dazzling displays. You can stroll through 193 massive light sculptures starting the day after Thanksgiving and it’s open until Jan. 3. credit: Wells Fargo Center You do need to buy a timed ticket, they go on sale tomorrow. MORE FROM CBS PHILLY: Stimulus Package Update: What Happens To The Economy Without A Second Stimulus? Pennsylvania GOP Asks Supreme Court Again To Block State’s Ballot Extension Gov. Phil Murphy Again Renews New Jersey’s Public Health Emergency
- Wells Fargo ends investigation over bias against women
- Justice Department probing Wells Fargo’s wholesale banking unit
- Wells Fargo’s private bank head to retire
- How Wells Fargo's regulators and employees drove out its CEO
- Wells Fargo's corporate bank struggles to regain footing
- Exclusive: Wells Fargo board weighs keeping interim CEO in place
- Scandals tarnished Wells Fargo. Washington claimed its CEO.
- Exclusive: US watchdog seeks record fine against Wells Fargo for abuses
- Wells Fargo close to US$1b US settlement for loan abuses
- Wells Fargo CFO says government, not banks, should set gun policy
‘Winter On Broad Street’ Coming To Wells Fargo Center Next Month have 201 words, post on philadelphia.cbslocal.com at October 26, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.