By Mark McIntyre, CBS2 Meteorologist/Weather Producer Good Monday morning everybody! After a balmy weekend with temps in the 50s and 60s, we have to talk wintry weather! First up, today: expect a mix of rain and snow for many with more snow well north of NYC, and more rain for the coasts. Overall it’s not going to be a major winter storm, but there will be some minor accumulations in the colder ‘burbs… just make sure to take it nice and slow on the roads! Things will dry out pretty quickly tonight, and the temps will plunge into the 20s along with a biting breeze. Tuesday will be a pretty brisk day with temps stuck in the mid 30s despite ample sunshine. Then we’ll have another winter storm arriving Wednesday afternoon which will have substantial impacts… Stay tuned! MORE FROM CBS NEW YORK NYPD: Gunman Fatally Shot By Police After Opening Fire Outside NYC Cathedral Copiague Man Arrested In Deli Shooting That Killed 1, Injured 3 2-Week Pause On Indoor Dining In New York City Begins Monday As State Monitors COVID Hospitalizations
- Your need-to-know on New York weather for this week Dec. 14-19
- New York Today: It’s Not the Heat, It’s the Humidity
- New York Today: Are Lemonade Stands Allowed?
- New York Today: The Tale of Tap Dancing
- New York Today: A New App From the M.T.A.
- New York Today: A Need for More Statues of Women
- What Will It Cost to Fix New York’s Public Housing?
- Climate Week in New York Is Just Getting Started
- Syracuse might be the hottest city in New York on July 4: Here's why
- A day in the life of a New York Fashion Week model
New York Weather: CBS2’s 12/14 Monday Morning Forecast have 282 words, post on newyork.cbslocal.com at December 14, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.