SAN FRANCISCO, UNITED STATES – Media OutReach – 3 December 2020 – Corporate leaders from Salesforce, Google, PayPal, VISA, BlackRock, Cisco, Adobe, Horizon Therapeutics, KPMG and others, all serving in their personal capacity, have volunteered to come together to support the work of the Asian University for Women (AUW) located in Chittagong, Bangladesh. The AUW Bay Area Advisory Board is entrusted with raising awareness of the urgent need to enhance opportunities for women’s higher education and leadership development; facilitating partnerships between Bay Area universities and companies and AUW to improve teaching and learning at the University; and fundraising for student scholarships and other needs at the University from individuals, philanthropies, and businesses. It is part of a global network of Advisory Boards that support AUW, including in Tokyo, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, and Singapore. Ritu Bhargava, the Chair of the AUW Bay Area Advisory Board Ritu Bhargava, a Senior Vice President at Salesforce, Chairs the Advisory Board. ”I went to an all-women’s college in India,” said Bhargava. “I was inspired and learned that a woman can dream of the unimaginable and achieve it. I want to let the young women of AUW know that it is possible for them,… Read full this story
- Two crashes — one fatal — cause severe traffic for Bay Area commuters
- San Francisco's leaning tower of lawsuits
- San Francisco 49ers unveil season-long plan to honor Dwight Clark, statue of The Catch
- These Bay Area cities are poised to break into the million dollar home market
- Buster Posey’s double wakes up San Francisco Giants offense in win over Brewers
- San Francisco Giants come back to beat Los Angeles Dodgers in ninth on single by Nick Hundley
- Weird, manmade landmarks on Bay Area hiking trails that you don't want to miss
- You know you're living in the San Francisco bubble if...
- One Year Ago, Black Activists Shut Down the Bay Area’s Subway. Here’s Why They’re Still Fighting.
- Why San Francisco Should Just Say ‘No’ to the Olympic Games
San Francisco Bay Area Leaders Extend Support for Women's Higher Education in Asia and the Middle East have 324 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 3, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.