On the more turgid days, I practice booking flights. I go through all the motions of booking a trip to Lisbon in April, only to stop myself just in time. Who knows what the world will look like then? Who knows if a vaccine will have reached enough people? Who knows if Portugal will even let me in? (I’m sorry about that incident last year at Restaurante Raízes in Lisbon. I promise it won’t happen again.) The Points Guy TPG beginner’s guide: Everything you need to know about points, miles, airlines and credit cards Best premium airline credit cards: Get lounge access, earn elite status faster, enjoy more perks Best top-tier hotel elite status for your family — from free breakfast to confirmed suites How to pick the perfect hotel loyalty program for your style of road trip Some business travel does seem to be occurring. Why, The Information reported that Apple is paying its employees a $500 bonus for undertaking business trips to China. That’s $500 a day.It’s clear, though, as those in charge of corporate travel budgets realize how much money they’re currently saving their overlords thanks to Zoom and Microsoft Teams, that flying won’t be quite the… Read full this story
- United Airlines to drop Cleveland-to-Boston flights; Delta will pick them up
- United Airlines bans puppies on planes
- United Airlines staffers protest during international 'Day of Action': 'We're an airline, not a hedge fund'
- United Airlines flight attendants protest staff and service cuts at Honolulu airport
- Paraplegic United Airlines passenger claims he was forced to scoot down aisle on bottom
- United Airlines criticized by passenger for not landing plane after woman suffers seizures
- Airline Passenger Had Seizure, Flight Continued-Woman Didn't 'Know Who the President Was' By Time it Landed
- Feds question Port Authority's use of airline fees to fund bridge projects
- Frontier Airlines adding flights from Cleveland Hopkins to Charleston, S.C., San Francisco; dropping Portland
- Passengers question why United flight didn't land as woman suffered seizures
United Airlines quietly made a decision that may annoy many in the future have 327 words, post on www.zdnet.com at December 5, 2020. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.