Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is very open to running to be the President of the United States of America. Back in 2017, the Hollywood superstar made waves when he told Ellen that he was "seriously considering" trying to win the Oval Office at some point in his life, and it sounds like he's still open to the idea years later. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football) Johnson told USA Today the following about possibly running to be the President: I would consider a presidential run in the future if that's what the people wanted. Truly I mean that, and I'm not flippant in any way with my answer. That would be up to the people…So I would wait, and I would listen. I would have my finger on the pulse, my ear to the ground. Honestly, I love The Rock , but why the hell would he want to be President? The man lives the life right now as a Hollywood star . He makes awesome movies, makes a ton of money, is universally loved and doesn't have to deal with many negative issues. When you're living a life like… Read full this story
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's political activism, from March for Our Lives to party conventions
- Alice Johnson: 'Thank You President Trump; I Love You'
- Bolivia is not Venezuela – even if its president does want to stay in power forever
- In travel ban case, Supreme Court considers ‘the president’ vs. ‘this president’
- Arizona charter operator made millions on the schools he runs. He now wants to be in NC.
- Are you a woman considering running for office? 'Go for it,' says Oregon attorney general
- Avenatti Considers Running Against Trump in 2020
- Sheriff Gore said he considered firing his rival for office, but thought it would look bad
- Donald Trump praises ‘tough and smart’ Boris Johnson
- Was burka blunder a gaffe too far for accident-prone Boris Johnson?
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson ‘Would Consider’ Running For President If People Wanted Him In Office have 334 words, post on dailycaller.com at February 16, 2021. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.