Line of Duty star Gregory Piper, who plays PC Ryan Pilkington, has revealed his character may well kill again in the upcoming episodes of the sixth series. He spoke to This Morning’s Alison Hammond and Dermot O’Leary about how he could never have thought when he first starred in the show’s series one, when he was aged 13, that he would return to play the part again six years later in the fifth series. Ryan is a corrupt officer working for the OCG, having first appeared as a juvenile offender caught by AC-12, before growing up and joining the police force. “It’s an absolute dream, it’s mad to think what the show turned into when I was a little kid, would have been absolutely mind-blowing,” said Gregory. “It’s crazy, I am so so lucky to have been offered that experience, it’s amazing.” He added: “In series one I had absolutely no idea anything else would happen from it, it was an amazing experience when I was younger and I moved on, but then I got the call for season five, and I couldn’t believe I was going to be involved in that world again. ” Alison asked if Ryan would… Read full this story
- On the trail of the Nazi who killed EIGHTY of my family: Genocide expert PHILIPPE SANDS tells the astonishing story he uncovered about the SS general who spent years on the run
- Emmerdale viewers moan at ‘pathetic’ and ‘far-fetched’ storyline as Will is left for dead
- Don't Lose That Loving Feeling: See the Stars of
- How Would You Like $2 Million to Steal Elvis' Coffin?
- Brock Pierce: The Hippie King of Cryptocurrency
- Accosted over a Costa: Park-goer gives takeaway coffee cup-carrying Boris Johnson a piece of his mind - as Prime Minister pleads with Brits to stay at home during last days of lockdown
- A Shooting on a Tribal Land Uncovers Feds Running Wild
- Donald Trump claims ‘we saved millions of lives’ as he says Americans are ‘starting to feel good’ as the country begins to reopen
- Children face being sent to DIFFERENT schools with staggered start times and a maximum of 15 pupils to a class under radical plans to reopen classrooms within weeks – if 'posturing' unions don't veto them
- Jim Carrey: Bare Facts and Shocking Revelations
Line of Duty's Gregory Piper hints bent copper Ryan Pilkington will kill again soon have 378 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Travel Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.