If you’re an avid rower, make the most out of your training sessions with one of the best fitness trackers like Coros Pace 2 . Whether you’re concentrating on indoor training, sculling, or sweep rowing, these fitness wearables will keep tabs on your stats, deliver valuable insight, and can help improve overall performance. It doesn’t matter if you’re on the water or training indoors; these are the best fitness trackers for rowers.
- Super light: Coros Pace 2
- Excellent GPS battery life: Coros Apex Pro
- Best for outdoors: Garmin Instinct
- Great indoors and out: Garmin Fenix 6 Pro and Sapphire
- Power 10: Apple Watch Series 6
- Ready to row: Apple Watch SE
- Best bang for your buck: Fitbit Charge 4
- AZM and workout intensity maps: Fitbit Versa 3
- Best for indoors: TicWatch E3
- Row like a pro: TicWatch 3 Pro
- Affordable and durable: AmazFit T-Rex
- Hands on: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Super light : Coros Pace 2
This lightweight GPS watch boasts long battery life of 20 days of regular use and 30 hours in full GPS mode. It only weighs 29 grams, making it light and comfortable to wear. It features several preloaded sport profiles — rowing included. It will track your activity, sleep, 24/7 heart rate, altitude, pace, and location, so you never miss a beat.
Excellent GPS battery life : Coros Apex Pro
The feature-heavy sports watch offers impressive battery life and will deliver 40 hours in full GPS mode. It features advanced health and fitness tracking, a pulse oximeter, altimeter, and altitude advisor. It comes preloaded with multiple sport profiles and has a strength training mode to build custom workouts.
Best for outdoors : Garmin Instinct
This rugged GPS smartwatch is built to withstand tough environments. It’s constructed to U.S Military standards for thermal, shock, and water resistance up to 100 meters. It features a built-in three-axis compass, barometric altimeter, and an advanced navigation system that allows you to track in more challenging environments.
Great indoors and out : Garmin Fenix 6 Pro and Sapphire
This GPS sports watch features a sophisticated design and is fit for tracking both indoor and outdoor rowing. It comes outfitted with an advanced navigation system that uses GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo to track and map your routes worldwide. It delivers up to 14 days of battery in smartwatch mode and up to 10 hours in GPS and music mode.
Power 10 : Apple Watch Series 6
Track every stroke or take an indoor rowing class on Apple Fitness+ with Apple Watch Series 6. This smartwatch features an advanced navigation system and can pinpoint your location and map your routes worldwide. It offers emergency services, sleep tracking, an always-on altimeter, 24/7 heart rate, stress monitoring, Sp02, and ECG. It will give up to 18 hours of battery life.
Ready to row : Apple Watch SE
This affordable Apple Watch tracks every way you move. Get performance stats on and off the water, access health and safety features, stay connected with built-in cellular, and fully customize with this budget-friendly wearable. This watch delivers up to 18 hours of battery life.
Best bang for your buck : Fitbit Charge 4
You’d be hard-pressed to find a better fitness tracker at this price point. Fitbit Charge 4 features all-day activity and sleep tracking, 24/7 heart rate, Active Zone Minutes, and built-in GPS. You can view your workout intensity maps in the Fitbit app to see how your heart rate changes along your routes. It will give you up to seven days of battery in basic mode and five hours in GPS mode.
AZM and workout intensity maps : Fitbit Versa 3
This affordable smartwatch is capable of tracking all of your performance stats — indoors and out. It uses built-in GPS to map your routes, and you can see how your heart rate changes in workout intensity maps. It features Amazon Alexa, smart pay, and music play, stream, and storage, so you can listen to your favorite tunes while you’re out on the water or rowing indoors. It offers up to six days of battery life.
Best for indoors : TicWatch E3
TicWatch E3 has an indoor-specific rowing workout profile to track all of your stats while you train inside. It also offers GPS navigation, Sp02, stress monitoring, sleep and all-day activity tracking, music play/control, and smart pay. It has a built-in mic and features a classic, lightweight design. It’ll give up to two days of battery life.
Row like a pro : TicWatch 3 Pro
This Google smartwatch offers advanced health and fitness monitoring, multiple sport modes, built-in GPS, barometer, and 24/7 heart rate monitoring. New functions include sleep tracking, stress monitoring, and noise detection. It will give you up to three days of battery life in smart mode and up to 45 days in essential mode.
Affordable and durable : AmazFit T-Rex
This affordable smartwatch was designed up to military standards. It’s ideal for training in touch environments. It features 14 sport modes, high-precision GPS, Sp02, stress monitoring, and all-day activity tracking. You’ll get up to 20 hours of use on a single charge.
Hands on : Samsung Galaxy Watch 3
Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 features military-grade durability and a classic design. It’s well suited to track rowing workouts — it has great fitness tracking. It’ll also track all-day activity and sleep, delivering up to 24 hours of battery life.
Glide it home
Whether you’re training for a competition or trying to get into shape, these fitness trackers will track every stroke and ensure you’re making the most out of your workouts on and off the water.
We love Coros Pace 2 because it offers impressive battery life. Plus, it’s light and comfortable to wear. It comes outfitted with a rowing sport profile to track all of your training stats. For a budget-friendly option, Fitbit Charge 4 delivers when it comes to performance, and it’s an excellent value.
If you’re interested in a smartwatch, Apple Watch Series 6 or Apple Watch SE offer advanced health, fitness, and wellness features on top of smart tech. Track your training indoors or out with one of the best fitness trackers for rowers.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more .
- What’s the best place to wear a fitness tracker?
- LG's Fitness Tracker: Looks Like a Fitbit, Works Like a Smartwatch
- Do fitness trackers really help with motivation?
- RS Recommends: Get Fitbit Fitness Trackers From as Low as $80 Right Now
- What's the easiest fitness tracker to use?
- The Best Bluetooth Trackers for 2022 | Digital Trends
- Samsung's Gear Fit Is a Tiny Smartwatch and a Hot Fitness Tracker in One
- 20 best bras to buy & expert tips on how to find the best fit: From M&S to John Lewis
- RS Recommends: One of the Best Fitness Bikes We’ve Tested Is $650 Off Right Now
- Jetts Fitness Joins Hands with the World’s Best Fitness Class License Holder to Create "Joy Venture" for Gym Goers
- 9 Best dog trackers 2022: GPS trackers, activity trackers, behavioural trackers
- Fitbit launch Ace 3 fitness tracker for kids and you can pre-order it online now
- Cam Newton drawing interest in free agency from multiple teams, QB waiting on best fit, per report
- Cam Newton: I have teams interested in me, waiting on best fit - ProFootballTalk
- Online Tarot Card Reading vs. Tarot Reading Near Me, Best Tarot Readers Of 2021
- Best PS5 SSD Deals 2021
- The best energy deals in 2021
- Samsung Gear Fit Review: A Beautiful Wristable Gone to Waste
- Garmin Instinct 2 vs Garmin Venu 2: pick the best watch for you
- 12 best sports bras with the best reviews 2022: From Marks & Spencer to Lululemon
Best fitness trackers for rowers 2021 have 1248 words, post on www.imore.com at July 20, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.