Oxford, UK ● Thu, July 22 2021
Among the many policy options that could save nations from the life-threatening COVID-19 pandemic, vaccination appears to be the most powerful one. Mass inoculation has been proven to significantly lower the death rate, allowing countries, such as the United Kingdom and the United States, to regain a seemingly normal life.
With daily positive cases and the death rate alarmingly high, Indonesia undoubtedly needs to pursue a higher vaccination rate. For that reason, the government should consider incentivizing people to get vaccinated.
While only 15.4 percent of the population have already gotten their first dose and 5.98 percent have received two shots as of Tuesday, the program is far from being successful. A recent survey by the Indonesian Survey Institute (LSI) found a significant level of vaccine hesitancy. It discovered that only 63.6 percent of unvaccinated ci…
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
- Greece unveils incentives to boost vaccination rates in young people
- One way to boost vaccination rates? Give workers paid time off, research suggests
- Italy with highest stock of Oxford jabs but lowest vaccination rate despite EU export ban
- Making it convenient will help boost vaccination rate in Perak
- Santa Clara County Mounts Effort to Boost Vaccination Rate to Reach Herd Immunity
- Ohio’s $1 Million Lottery Boosted Vaccinations By 45%, Gov. Says As More States Follow Suit
- Covid vaccine mapped: Staggering map pinpoints areas with highest vaccination rates - DATA
- Joe Biden in danger of failing two major Covid milestones as US vaccination rates decline
- Despite Ample Shots and Incentives, Vaccine Rates Lag Far Behind in the South
- Michigan launching $5M sweepstakes to boost vaccinations
- Gurugram Malls, Hotels & Pubs Offer Free Parking, Heavy Discounts To Vaccinated Customers
- Experts answer the 'million-dollar question' on Australia’s COVID-19 vaccination rates. And it’s not the same as it is overseas
- Health And Human Services Secretary Xavier Becerra Joins Gov. Jared Polis, Members Of Congress, To Increase COVID Vaccination Rate
- Covid: US death toll passes 600,000 as vaccination rate slows
- Covid-19: EU leaders to discuss boosting vaccine supplies
- Nations weigh mandates and incentives to drive up vaccination rates.
- Pinellas County Government: Pinellas Surpasses 50% Vaccination Rate As COVID Cases Decline
- European summer holidays could be off until Covid vaccine rates catch up with UK
- Coronavirus: EU-Hong Kong travel deal to ease quarantine, other restrictions ‘unlikely for now given low vaccination rate’
- Help! I Need Ideas for U.S. Travel, With High Vaccination Rates, Please
Free chickens for a jab: Incentives can boost vaccination rate have 432 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.