Jakarta ● Thu, July 22, 2021
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is planning to summon Jakarta Governor Anies Baswedan for questioning over a land procurement graft case that has caused the city around Rp 152 billion in financial losses.
The governor is the latest person to come under the spotlight of the graft-busting agency, following the arrest of the president director of city-owned developer PD Sarana Jaya, Yoory Corneles Pinontoan, for allegedly marking up the cost of purchasing a 4.2-hectare plot of land in East Jakarta's Munjul, Pondok Rangon, in 2019.
KPK head Firli Bahuri has said he will launch further investigations to reveal the possible involvement of other parties from Jakarta’s legislative and executive branches.
to Read Full Story
- Unlimited access to our web and app content
- e-Post daily digital newspaper
- No advertisements, no interruptions
- Privileged access to our events and programs
- Subscription to our newsletters
Or let Google manage your subscription
- 27 Villagers Challenge WB Govt’s Eviction Move 67 Yrs After Land Acquisition Proceedings, SC Issues Notice [Read Petition]
- Section 96 Of The New Land Acquisition Act And Its Application To Land Acquisition Proceedings Under The MRTP Act
- SC Comes To Rescue Of Farmers Who Lost Their Lands To Private Builders Under Sham Land Acquisition Proceedings [Read Judgment]
- 1MDB scandal: Jho Low's infamous $250m luxury yacht arrives in Malaysian port
- HISD employee accused in college admissions cheating scandal
- How the Larry Nassar Scandal Has Affected Others
- Spain's ruling conservatives submerged in graft scandals
- Restore Agricultural Land Being Illegally Used For Religious Structures: Allahabad HC Directs Chief Secretary [Read Order]
- Top 12 conspiracy theories – from flat earth theory and Nibiru to 9/11, the Illuminati and the moon landings
- SC Stays Allahabad HC Order For Restoration Of Agricultural Land Being Illegally Used For Religious Structures [Read Order]
- Mutation Of Land In Revenue Records Do Not Create Title Over Land, SC Reiterates [Read Judgment]
- Explained: Supreme Court Imbroglio Over Land Acquisition By The State
- Guj HC Orders Removal Of Police Protection Granted Mechanically For Fencing Disputed Land [Read Judgment]
- Malaysia 1MDB Scandal: Hong Kong Firm Run By Najib Razak’s Aide Jho Low Made $150 Million Investment In Electrum, Report Says
- Scott Pruitt Just Proposed His Third Radical Change At EPA Since His Scandals Began
- Scandals Pile Up For Interior Chief Ryan Zinke
- SC Constitution Bench Commences Hearing To Resolve Conflicting Views On S.24 of Land Acquisition Act
- Trump Addresses UN In Shadow Of Iran Crisis, Domestic Scandal
- US Envoy On Ukraine, Named In Trump Scandal, Resigns: Source
- State Can’t Act Like Robinhood: Kerala HC Sets Aside Land Conservancy Act Proceedings Against Harrisons Malayalam [Read Judgment]
KPK to question Anies on land procurement scandal have 440 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.