Love Island fans are certain they’ve figured out Amy Day’s game plan after an awkward bed scene with Hugo Hammond.
Amy and Hugo have been growing closer during their stint with the other sexy singletons in Casa Amor, but fans are certain Amy is merely using him to score a place in the main villa – and a potential deal with fashion giant PrettyLittleThing.
Hugo and Amy were getting to know each other on the day beds, though fans spotted one hint that Amy definitely wasn’t as into Hugo as he was into her.
Amy went in for a high-five as Hugo suggested they cuddle up together in bed.
“That’s too friendly!” Hugo insisted – and that might have been wise, as he’s been burned more than once.
He’s currently in a friendship couple with Chloe Burrows in the main villa, as he unfortunately hasn’t found a romantic connection with anyone yet.
And later, as they agreed to share a bed to sleep together, Amy could be glimpsed sitting up with her eyes wide open on the night-vision cameras, while Hugo snuggled into her side with a leg over them both.
Though Amy’s expression seemed to say it all, the next day in the Beach Hut she was all smiles, as she explained: “He, like, cuddled me and I fell asleep.
“Normally I need my own place to sleep, but we cuddled and we passed out together and it was really nice.”
Fans flocked to Twitter to point out the ‘awkward’ interaction between Amy and Hugo, with one writing: “Amy is reconsidering whether or not she really needs that PLT deal.”
“Amy just trynna get into the main villa any way she can!” someone else chimed in.
A third fan echoed: “Amy really putting herself through a cuddle with Hugo just to get into the main villa!”
“Amy laying there repulsed by Hugo cuddling her just for her chance at securing a PLT deal!” someone else said.
Another even wailed that Amy was “being held hostage” in bed with Hugo, as another pointed out: “Amy is holding onto the edge of that motherf***ing bed like her life depends on it ffs!”
Later in the episode, fans were in tears as Kaz Kamwi broke down in tears after a postcard arrived showing Tyler – who she is currently coupled up with – cuddling and kissing another girl.
Faye and Millie rushed over to comfort their friend, as Liberty also broke down at the thought of her bestie getting hurt.
Love Island continues on Thursday at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVHub.
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
- When does Survival Of The Fittest start on ITV2, who’s hosting and how does the ‘winter Love Island’ show work?
- Babies, engagements and break-ups – we catch up with Cara De La Hoyde, Olivia Buckland and the rest of Love Island series two
- Who is Nathan Massey? Love Island winner who has a baby boy with Cara De La Hoyde
- Love Island bosses 'rule out' sending gay, lesbian and transgender people into the villa for new series
- What time is Love Island: The Reunion on ITV2 tonight? Which couples are returning and what will happen?
- Love Island stars show the strain after 72 nights of booze and wild parties leave them looking not so great on paper
- Love Island’s Chris Hughes came on to dumped Shannen Reilly McGrath behind Olivia Attwood’s back in shocking unseen footage
- Love Island’s Chris Hughes says he HATES being famous – despite signing up for his own reality show
- Who is Jessica Shears? Former Love Island 2017 star who is engaged to fellow islander Dominic Lever
- Who is Jessica Shears? Love Island 2017 star who is engaged to fellow islander Dominic Lever
- Perrie Edwards and Myleene Klass ooze glamour as they join Love Island’s Amber Davies and Montana Brown on day two of V Festival
- Love Island’s Jessica Shears and Dominic Lever slammed by fans as they share ‘cringe’ picture wearing matching his and hers jumpers
- Love Island’s Olivia Attwood shows off her enviable body on her calendar shoot in Bournemouth
- Love Island is going to America after TV bosses were so impressed with Kem Centinay, Amber Davies and the beautiful cast
- Love Island’s Montana Brown flashes her bum in a thong bikini in LA after splitting from Alex Beattie
- Chris Hughes and Olivia Attwood look loved-up in new reality show Straight Outta Love Island just weeks before ‘split’
- You’ll never guess who this athletic Love Island star is
- Holiday like you’re on Love Island from just £19pp a night at bargain infinity pool villas in Thailand, Spain and Turkey
- Celebs Go Dating: Who is Mike Thalassitis? Love Island hunk and Tyla Carr’s ex is looking for love on the E4 show
- Love Island’s Camilla Thurlow hailed an ‘inspiration’ as she reveals ‘overwhelming sadness’ during charity mission with Jamie Jewitt
Love Island fans 'work out' Amy's 'main villa' game plan after awkward bed scene have 821 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.