A “petrified” young mum is appealing for help after her house has been vandalised dozens of times with bricks thrown at it and her car during three years of terror.
Chilling footage shows the attacker lobbing bricks at Emma Stone’s front door and smashing the window of her Renault Clio.
The 27-year-old mum-of-two says she has no idea why she is being targeted and admits she and her two children have been left “petrified” by the attacks.
Her home in Tolladine, Worcester, has been vandalised dozens of times over the last three years.
She said: “I’m stuck in a house with two children who are petrified. I am petrified.
“My kids are constantly worried and crying, staring out the window to make sure everything’s okay.
“I cannot afford to keep replacing tyres and windows.
“After one of the attacks, they even left a knife in the tyre almost bragging about it.
“Other neighbours in the street with similar-looking cars have also been attacked.”
The situation has got so bad, Emma now parks two miles away from her home instead of leaving her car on her driveway.
Doorbell footage captured the thug lobbing a brick at her front door, while another clip shows him smashing the back window of her car.
The thug also drew a sinister chalk drawing of Emma with the words, “I see you!” which was left on her driveway.
Emma lives on her own with her two daughters Thea-Mae, seven, and five-year-old Freya.
To keep up to date with all the latest news stories, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
She said: “I’ve been in contact with police, the council, and the housing agency, but I’m no closer to finding a solution.
“I’m going round in circles. The council has installed a fire blanket over my front door and letterbox because the attackers have threatened to burn down my house.
“The shock hasn’t fully set in yet. The situation has got so bad I’ve been signed off work from my job at Sainsbury’s by a doctor because of the stress.”
A West Mercia Police spokesperson said: “Our officers are investigating the crime and have been in contact with the victim.”
- Praying for a miracle, the family of young mum left clinging to life after crash
- Young mum who survived crash that killed friends is told she may never walk again
- Mum gets 'brick' thrown at car driving down busy Cardiff road
- Young mum in coma after horror crash killed two pals ‘opens her eyes’ as family ask for prayers
- Family left terrified after brick thrown through window
- Young mum who survived crash that killed friends told she may never walk again
- Coward slashed three strangers' faces with a Stanley knife then fled to Spain
- Boy, 13, left in coma after school playground ‘altercation’ as mum shares heartbreaking pictures
- Woolwich house fire – shocking video shows London house ablaze after ‘moped arson attack’ which left one woman dead
- Mile End man, 20, murdered by 16-year-old in row after eggs were thrown
- Murdered as she rang for help on the M50: The mystery Marie Wilks' death
- Westminster terror inquest shown pics of Big Ben taken just seconds before Romanian tourist was killed by rampaging car
- Boy watched in terror as thug held knife to mum's throat
- Mass immigration has left Sweden feeling like ‘an alien country’ to much of its population, leading to the rise of the far right
- Terrified mum attacked outside her Derby home is to leave city
- Serial offender jailed for knife robbery
- Murdered mum 'let down by police'
- Man stuns doctors after surviving internal DECAPITATION after car skids on ice
- These are the most violent criminals locked up in Hull this year
- Chilling Valentine's Day date before man stabbed girlfriend, 24, to death
Young mum has bricks thrown at windows and knife left in car tyres by mystery stalker have 619 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.