What you see isn't always what it appears to be—like Beaming Performer's (BP) "beauty." BP is known to possess facial features that he can use to "create" different characters, onscreen and off. And we thought it was "all-natural."
But some writers found out from an overly Enthusiastic Publicist (EP) that everything isn't always as it seems, especially where BP's gorgeous face is concerned.
To be fair, EP didn't really mean to put BP on the spot. EP was simply doing PR work for a "facial enhancement" expert, who had miraculously turned a talentless but ambitious starlet's face from "average" to "celebrity-worthy."
But as EP was singing praises for his client's "life-changing" skills, EP blurted out without much thought, "His work speaks for itself. Just look at the nose of BP … sa kanya 'yan!"
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week's top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Mark Herras dumami ang 'offer' mula sa mga bading dahil sa isyu ng pangungutang. (They always crawl out of the woodwork when you're at your most vulnerable.)
• Rayver Cruz mas malaki ang TF sa GMA kesa sa ABS-CBN kaya nakapagpatayo na ng bahay. (At least level up na si Rayver. Makes you wonder: What about Janine Gutierrez…)
• Hirit ni Paolo Contis, fake news ang balitang 10 araw sila ni Yen Santos sa Baguio: Naloloka na rin ako! (So why react to it at all?)
• Tatay ni Angel Locsin tinamaan din ng COVID-19: It's been a week of feeling helpless… (We're praying for quick healing.)
• Hamon ni Neil Arce sa public official na nang-insulto kay Angel Locsin: Kung matapang ka talaga kita tayo, lalake sa lalake. (This we'd pay to see…)
Dominic Roque's grandmother Zeny Tamayo (left) and Bea Alonzo
• Netizens kinilabutan sa litrato ni Bea Alonzo at ng lola ni Dominic Roque: Magkamukha nga ba? (Ís that why they're meant to be?)
• Love life hugot ni Bea Alonzo, huwag magbulag-bulagan: 'Pag may nakita kang mali, ibig sabihin may mali. (So, what did Bea see?)
• Kelvin Miranda 2 beses nagkadyowa ng 'matanda': Mahirap, kaya hindi nag-work. (Love knows no age.)
• 'Weightlifting' video ni Matteo Guidicelli binanatan ng basher; tinawag na clown, joker at 'Hidilyn wannabe'. (Kayo naman. What's wrong with wanting to be like Hidilyn?)
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
- Actor allegedly assaulted after poetry event
- Make-up masterclass: Top five tips for flawless concealer
- Here are the Scottish actors made famous by Game of Thrones
- Actor Adam Pearson who has rare genetic condition says he wants to play a Bond villain
- Empire actor Jussie Smollett turns himself in to face charge
- Transformation time! EastEnders actor Jack Ryder looks UNRECOGNISABLE in new pics
- Watch: Liam Neeson in new Men In Black trailer as actor emerges from race row
- Who is Fleabag star Andrew Scott? Hamlet and Spectre actor who appeared as Jim Moriarty in Sherlock
- Man charged with attempted murder over attack on actor
- Who is Riley Jones? Vera actor playing DC Mark Edwards in the ITV series
- Glee actor Jesse Luken charged with drink driving three months after he was pulled from crashed car ‘reeking of booze’
- Harry Potter and Star Wars actor charged with outraging public decency
- Father Ted actor Pat Laffan
- Empire actor Jussie Smollett staged racist attack to promote his career
- Porn Stars Appear on Church Booklet About Family Life in Priests' Epic Blunder
- Trainspotting 2 actor Bradley Welsh ‘shot dead on his doorstep’
- Fletch actor Larry 'Flash' Jenkins passes away at age 63
- Chewbacca actor Peter Mayhew passes away at age 74
- Who is Ross Kemp? EastEnders actor and In the Line of Fire with Ross Kemp documentary host
- Actor Luke Perry set the template for a generation of teenage TV dramas
Actor not as inherently ‘flawless’ as he appears have 665 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Travel News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.